2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

50 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I know everyone wants one of the big named free agents but I wouldn't mind going after two cheaper guys like Jacobi Meyers and Christian Kirk.

I don't think Kirk ends up being cheap but if he was I would sign him. Do not want anything to do with Meyers though.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I know everyone wants one of the big named free agents but I wouldn't mind going after two cheaper guys like Jacobi Meyers and Christian Kirk.

Kirk is more of a slot, no? I could see Meyers. 

Put my eggs in the chark basket, he’s what we need if he can stay healthy. IMO. Git er done! Van noy would be a solid addition if he doesn’t want too much. If they don’t cost too much?

chark

van noy

moses

hooker

draft- booth, Jones (make a move up if necessary) and muma , and I’d either move up or if I can stand pat and gimme ridgeway in the 4th. But he’s climbing boards rt now.

maybe domann in the 5th if he’s there. Depth for S/CB/OL or WR. With those last 3 picks. 
2 UDFAs I’d give a shot - Cole Kelley QB (just a shot fellas, don’t freak on me. Lol) and Bumper pool  LB (the kid was all over the field at Arkansas and I think at the very least he’ll be a damn fine special teamer)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, roi34 said:

Give me 

Chark or Robinson
RT
and Davis or Heyward back 

I think I like Davis more for the new regime. Him and one of those two receivers would be a slam dunk for me. Add a nice deal on a OG and I’d be excited to go BPA in the draft. 

4 hours ago, FloydFan said:

I think I like Davis more for the new regime. Him and one of those two receivers would be a slam dunk for me. Add a nice deal on a OG and I’d be excited to go BPA in the draft. 

i prefer davis becauase hes super young still.  Carlton Davis, hobbs, Mullen moehrig and SS.  Moehrig also wont be single high all game