2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

35 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Being this patient shows me the new regime feels we have talent on the roster and can wait to find value. 

Not really. We’re probably cash strapped that other teams don’t have an issue with. Part of FA is having the % in escrow. Since we signed Max the other day…mark Davis probably needs morr

In addition to the potential Renfro, Carr, Waller  extension , being active in FA might be a dud. Some of you were blowing off having rookie salary QB..the most active teams were the Jags, Chargers, Jets

2 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Not really. We’re probably cash strapped that other teams don’t have an issue with. Part of FA is having the % in escrow. Since we signed Max the other day…mark Davis probably needs morr

In addition to the potential Renfro, Carr, Waller  extension , being active in FA might be a dud. Some of you were blowing off having rookie salary QB..the most active teams were the Jags, Chargers, Jets

Doubt it’s a money issue. Renfrow, Waller and Carr extensions will effect next years cap, if anything Carr and Waller can save us some money this year 

8 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Not the cap, hard cash in escrow

Yea I get that, I don’t think it’s a cash flow problem. Owners are about to cash in on a new tv deal, if Mark was strapped he could get a loan. That theory died in Oakland imo 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Geezy said:

I get being patient, but there’s also missing the boat. 

Maybe Zeigler and McDaniels went out and forgot about FA? 

I sure hope McDaniels' reputation among players isn't a problem we just haven't heard about....

Edited by ronjon1990