Divisional Round: Rams @ Buccaneers

MDY10

1 minute ago, MDY10 said:

Far from over lol it was 17-3 at half just a few weeks ago at half….. remember? 

Pshaw. One team has Jimmy G, the other has some 44 year old dude. 

But seriously, you guys look good. I really didn't want you guys to win if I'm being honest, so I'm still rooting against you lol 

That said, if you win and Stafford plays well, I can prepare to claim victory on my stance on the Stafford trade. So there's a little win / win here for me. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Pshaw. One team has Jimmy G, the other has some 44 year old dude. 

But seriously, you guys look good. I really didn't want you guys to win if I'm being honest, so I'm still rooting against you lol 

That said, if you win and Stafford plays well, I can prepare to claim victory on my stance on the Stafford trade. So there's a little win / win here for me. 

Hopefully this is LA catching fire at the perfect time. I’m curious to see if they can keep this up all game. Brady getting mad can be a scary sight and I’m not sure it’s one I feel good about. 

It looks like the Niners got a little banged up against the packers so that could be huge if the Rams win today. Then again, it’s usually a Niners team that is decimated that beats us lol 

You a big Stafford fan from his Detroit days too? He makes me nervous with the turnovers but he looks so damn good when he’s playing well. I was critical of him throughout the year with the turnovers that simply didn’t need to happen, but I’ve been hoping all year it stops when it matters most and that’s been the case so far. 

Great first half by the Rams besides that fumble at the end that wouldve put the nail in the coffin. Hopefully the Rams can go down the field and score at least 3pts to open the 3rd quarter to go up by 20pts. Rams just dont turn the ball over and chew this clock up and continue to beat up on Brady and the Rams will be hosting the NFCCG next week. People keep sleeping on Stafford but hopefully today he is making skeptics out of believers. Ive always been a believer even through the rough patches this season for him. Thats our QB and we should have faith in him more too. Lets finish this 2nd half strong Rams. Lets go!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

You a big Stafford fan from his Detroit days too? He makes me nervous with the turnovers but he looks so damn good when he’s playing well. I was critical of him throughout the year with the turnovers that simply didn’t need to happen, but I’ve been hoping all year it stops when it matters most and that’s been the case so far. 

I wouldn't ay huge fan, but I thought he was a tier up from the Cousins / Carr / Jimmy / Goffs of the world and I don't think that jump can be understated. I thought he was a super talented QB stuck in a bad situation for a good chunk of time, so I was very much driving the Stafford to 49er bus on this forum. He's a guy that was pretty much stuck on offenses that used play action at a bottom third rate in the league. When Jim Bob Cooter was their OC, Stafford was bottom 3 or 4 in average depth of target. They were making some awful decisions with regards to offensive philosophy. So I thought he would be an absolute stud with a better cast and in a better offensive system (ironically, McVay didn't put him in that offense and changed the offense to something else this year with far less playaction and pre-snap motion...I'm not sure why, but it's a question I have asked multiple times...just a weird decision. Not sure if maybe it's a Stafford preference thing). 

He's definitely falls on the gambler side of the QB personality chart, but that looks bad because we track INTs but don't have a stat for tracking those huge throws that work out lol 

Rams literally almost fumbled the game away. They clearly was the better team but shot themselves in the foot with fumbles. The Rams dont even fumble the ball all season long so this was crazy. But I think it was almost meant to be this way. Every road team so far has won on the last second field goal. Stafford had to show once again in the 4th quarter when the Rams had to have it that he could deliver and he did. Rams survived and advance. Three things are certain and that is death, taxes, and Kupp owns the Bucs. What a game by him. Rams are hosting the NFCCG.