Divisional Round: Rams @ Buccaneers

MDY10

There's sooooo much to say about this game but right now i will just shut up and take the hat off for Stafford beeing clutch in money time. And also Kupp to catch this ball !  I'm very happy to win this game. 

Edited by Flounch

Cannot believe they put a safety on Kupp at the end. What a horrible playcall.

There was a lot of bad things in that second half (mainly Mcvay and Akers) that can't happen if we want to win the next two, but Stafford was amazing. If he continues playing like this, we can win the next two. Wonder if we see more of a 50/50 split with Cam and Sony next week. 

3 hours ago, JonStark said:

Man I was legit ready to book my flight to LA but the cheapest ticket I could find is $700. I hope we're able to pack the stadium at those prices. 

Either way, it's still better than going to Lambeu.

See about flying into Vegas and just rent a car

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr LBC said:

Also have to shout out Havenstein.  I've given him crap most of the season, but he showed up and showed OUT today.

Why would you give Havenstein crap? He's been great this year. It has been the interior that has been inconsistent.

What a rollercoaster game. Here’s my thoughts/observations from it:

-Stafford had his defining moment as our QB. That GW drive was nothing short of spectacular and in that moment, you realized THATS why we traded for him. 

-His stat line didn’t look great and his two fumbles nearly cost us the game, but you can just see how this offense looks different with Akers in it. Makes us a lot more balance and keeps the D on their toes the whole time.

-Defense played lights out the whole game with the exception of the one blemish being Evan’s long TD. 

-Didn’t like how conservative McVay got in the second half. Especially with how well our offense was rolling all game. 

-Four fumbles is a freak thing. If we have even half of that, we win this game by two TD’s and I truly believe that. 

-I love Whit—he’s been amazing for us. But part of me hopes he retires once this year is done so that we can sign Noteboom to be our next franchise LT. Can’t see us doing that if Whit returns. 

-Brandon Powell has been a god send at PR. Feels so good to have not only a reliable returner back there, but also a guy who can really do some damage too. 

-This team (and Stafford too) is getting hot at the right time. We’ve got ourselves a real dragon to slay this upcoming week, but I’m as confident as I have been all year long in this team. This is our time. HORNS UP, BABY!

• Like 5

Just now, S-jax39 said:

BTW I am PRAYING we dont bench Scott for Rapp when hes healthy.

Same here. I’m a big PSU fan and he wasn’t anything special in college but was a GREAT special teams player. He played many positions on both sides but was okay. It’s awesome to see him play well in the highest level.