Fire Maurice Drayton And Give MLF, Gute and Murphy The Ultimatum

LLcheesehead12

6 minutes ago, mikemike778 said:

The whole thing is just a huge disappointment. We had put together an awesome roster but the ST has gone way beyond negligence. Its the worst ST unit I have seen in the NFL of any team, it was bound to cost us and it did.

Rodgers played badly. But if the ST has functioned properly, it probably would have been enough. Agree with the being too clever for your own good with the OL.

Its probably time to move on from Rodgers and co, and have a down year next year. 

Obviously there is a lot of emotion but there is a serious amount of hatred from the likes of AG Green towards Rodgers. I just don't get it. He has been an incredible player for us probably the best QB in our history, given us some amazing seasons just hasn't done it in the playoffs. Its frustrating that in this case (AG Green), he was partly right in Rodgers played badly. We are supposed to be fans of the same team but he seems desperate for Rodgers to fail and pin everything on him.  A lot of people need to learn some life skills in perspective. 

There is a really danger if he doesn't get a ring, this will be MLF's legacy. He had an amazing team, he knew the ST were bad and was unable to fix or didn't regard it is as priority. There's no guarantee that post Rodgers MLF will have another window to win a title. He's a fantastic coach but its shocking how he allowed ST to be the way it was.

It’s not that the poster wants to see him fail, it’s that he has now done just that more years than not and more and more people are recognizing it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norm said:

A. None of us wanted to lose that game. I know you think the "haters" want him to lose, but they don't. They just know what he is. 

B. You're basically going "you were right, but it makes me mad so I'm going to try and insult you for being right." 

I'm pretty sure that no Packers fans wanted us to lose but I am certain that there are a lot of 'fans' who hoped that if we did lose it could be pinned on Rodgers. Whether its because they could say 'I told you so' or because they just like being angry towards Rodgers I don't know.

Hopefully, post Rodgers this place will be a bit nicer. The sheer anomisity towards him from some 'fans' and the over the top defence of him from the other side created a us and them divide. Obviously there will always be disagreements but this was way beyond that. 

23 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

lol MLF still hasn’t fired this dude? Better happen by tomorrow!

No hurry.  ST coaches are a dime a dozen.  They'll do their coach reviews, and make their decisions.   If it was a HC or DC, the sooner the better.  ST is hot right now because they sucked all year, but you can find guys.  MLF will fix this.

2 hours ago, NFLGURU said:

Have one of the worst seasons as a ST coach, blow the playoff game and these softball throwing idiots in the Green Bay media letting MLF off the hook with that softball press conference last night. 

He should have been seriously grilled after that performance.  Those Packer beat writers are as big of a joke as the ST Coach.  

I could be wrong but it sounds like you want what Norm threw out there...

2 hours ago, Norm said:

Torture Drayton in front of the team

LOL

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Can't blame LaFleur when his QB pisses all over the living room rug. 

Seriously?   You are smarter than this post.

Ignore everything else, including the elephant in the room, because our QB didn't play as well as expected?   Prudent.

Let's just continue to roll out these HS level special teams units that fail to block inside players on a FG and Punt because we don't like the QB.   Really a poor mindset and post.

8 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

No hurry.  ST coaches are a dime a dozen.  They'll do their coach reviews, and make their decisions.   If it was a HC or DC, the sooner the better.  ST is hot right now because they sucked all year, but you can find guys.  MLF will fix this.

Of course there’s no rush to actually do it but give us a shred of accountability oversight. 

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

lol MLF still hasn’t fired this dude? Better happen by tomorrow!

MMLF amirite?

Drayton the new Capers boys. Strap in. He's here forever

(He's going to get fired)

Edited by Norm

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Time to go scout some kickers.

Cameron Dicker [Texas]: 13-15 (86.7%) FG, career 75.9% FG%, career 98.1% XP%
Daniel Guttierez [UNLV]: 16-18 (88.9%) FG, career 82.2% FG%, career 96.4% XP%
Chandler Staton [Appalachian State]: 20-20 (100%) FG, career 81% FG%, career 99.3% XP%
Gabe Brkic [Oklahoma]: 20-26 (76.9%) FG, career 82.6% FG%, career 99.4% XP%
Hunter Duplessis [UTSA]: 24-30 (80%) FG, career 82.0% FG%, career 99.2% XP%
Nick Sciba [Wake Forest]: 23-25 (92%) FG, career 89.0% FG%, career 100% XP% 
Jake Moody [Michigan]: 23-25 (92%) FG, career 81.6% FG%, career 100% XP%
Blake Mazza [SMU]: 12-16 (75%) FG, career 82.1% FG%, career 95.3% XP%
Parker White [South Carolina]: 17-19 (89.5%) FG, career 72.3% FG%, career 98.7% XP%
Lucas Havrisik [Arizona]: 9-14 (64.3%) FG, career 64.2% FG%, career 93.6% XP%
Jonathan Doerer [Notre Dame]: 16-21 (76.2%) FG, career 75.4% FG%, career 98.8% XP%
Andre Szymt [Syracuse]: 9-14 (64.3%) FG, career 82.3% FG%, career 97.5% XP%

I think naturally you eliminate any player who has a sub-97% XP%, which means that Daniel Guttierez, Blake Mazza, and Lucas Havrisik would be eliminated.  Ironically speaking, they all 3 play in warm weather colleges.  Given that Mason Crosby is handling kickoff duties (poorly I might add), and Bojo only has one career kick off in the NFL they'll almost certainly be asked to do kickoffs.  That would leave Cameron Dicker, Gabe Brkic, Hunter Duplessis, Jake Moody, Jonathan Doerer, and Andre Szymt.

• Like 2