Random Thoughts - 2022 Jan - to the Draft

dll2000

22 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I don’t know what CR said, but Smith has been running around doing interviews for a long while telling world he is okay with it because happiness, philosophy, therapy and other BS.  

Obviously lying to himself. 

People always think they know better than God.  Adultery is a bomb and does a lot of collateral damage. 

Jada has alopecia, CR made a joke about her being bald (I'll see you in GI Jane too) Will was laughing until he looked over and saw that it had really upset Jada.

They were both wrong, it was a bad joke, and it was in poor taste, but it wasn't so agregious that thems were fighting words.  

My guess is that you are right and there is a lot more to it than just CRs bad joke.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Try 3 girls

I suggested it to Mrs. AZ once and I had to sleep on the couch for a few days.

Wait… different 3 girls scenario. Wrong thread. 😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

In all seriousness though I would have been totally fine with daughters too. My boys bring plenty of their own drama and headaches. Just different.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

He played like 70 snaps total in those games 🤷🏻‍♂️

He played 106...the point is outside of the GB game he actually played some good football...will be interesting to see if he plays LT or if Borom is our RG...Jenkins our RT and we draft a LT.

If Jenkins can play like we all hoped he could when he was drafted it will help a lot

17 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

He played like 70 snaps total in those games 🤷🏻‍♂️

I started rewatching the MN game other night because I wanted to see him.   He called for a BS holding penalty in first series I got mad at ref and turned it off.

Been re-watching Stargate SG-1 from 90s or 2000s instead.   It isn't that great, but it has a lot of nostalgia for me.

57 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I started rewatching the MN game other night because I wanted to see him.   He called for a BS holding penalty in first series I got mad at ref and turned it off.

His issues in that game were with penalties,  not with getting beaten like a drum. He looked like a guy thrust into the mix in a tough spot with minimal reps. Once he settled in the penalty parade stopped. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

His issues in that game were with penalties,  not with getting beaten like a drum. He looked like a guy thrust into the mix in a tough spot with minimal reps. Once he settled in the penalty parade stopped. 

Right. That was the game I did a play by play and when it came to his blocks he was pretty damn good. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I got this packet of hash brown Pattie’s from Trader Joe’s, or my wife did for me, and I keep forgetting I am cooking one in oven with breakfast and burning it.  

Ah well.  I like them crispy. 

Made chicken Tikka masala and I have to take one batch of the chicken and overcook it for the wide. Otherwise she won't eat it due to her mom REALLY undercooked it once. 

Edit - That was suppose to say 'wife' not 'wide.' Not changing it because i find it hilarious. Thank God speech isn't autocorrected. Lol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

Made chicken Tikka masala and I have to take one batch of the chicken and overcook it for the wide. Otherwise she won't eat it due to her mom REALLY undercooked it once. 

Edit - That was suppose to say 'wife' not 'wide.' Not changing it because i find it hilarious. Thank God speech isn't autocorrected. Lol

PLEASE take video of you telling your wife you called her wide on the internet so we can see her reaction.

PLEEEEEEEEEASE. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

PLEASE take video of you telling your wife you called her wide on the internet so we can see her reaction.

PLEEEEEEEEEASE. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Should I go kick John Wick's dog while I'm at it? 😂

• Like 5