This forum should make it against the rules to use Fahrenheit

A guy today asked what a temp is in F and a guy replied with the formula. Another guy said to "Just adopt celsius already, americans
[3:55 PM]
god"

The guy that said that is 34 years old and lives in Norway. So he is old and smart and I agree with him. 

On my website I have decided that I will be banning people that use Fahrenheit just so I don't have to get made fun of tbh because I hate it when people think I'm different. I might be hard nosed but I will immediately ban people using that, and I suggest the internet everywhere to do the same. 

• Like 2

I'm sorry about that for one sure. I kind of had a fight with a friend on a website and well as you saw above with that quote, yeah I was just angry and sort of just saying stop sort of opposite of what I mean...... 

Ugh, I get like this too much, but I did cut out some sources of stress so posts like these should really be less common now. I should get a drink, but I've been staying away from that somehow for awhile. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

I'm sorry about that for one sure. I kind of had a fight with a friend on a website and well as you saw above with that quote, yeah I was just angry and sort of just saying stop sort of opposite of what I mean...... 

Ugh, I get like this too much, but I did cut out some sources of stress so posts like these should really be less common now. I should get a drink, but I've been staying away from that somehow for awhile. 

Its okay, feel free to vent in the WAYTA thread when something annoys you.

The general chat thread

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Nope - different people.

Pf’s threads seems like he may have autism, so I always treat his threads with some respect, even if they pointless/ridiculous. As for Neptune, looks like no impulse control and loves to make bold statements that don’t deserve a thread what so ever. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Pf’s threads seems like he may have autism, so I always treat his threads with some respect, even if they pointless/ridiculous. As for Neptune, looks like no impulse control and loves to make bold statements that don’t deserve a thread what so ever. 

Damn, you can tell by just how I post? 

Edit: Oh wait, never mind...

Edited by NeptunePenguins