49ers offseason 2022

49erurtaza

13 hours ago, GW21 said:

For real. Bosa does not get a lot of respect for whatever reason. 

Maybe getting injured so early in the season last year hurt his chances. People forgot how bad it was, and seeing how good he was from the start, this year, it wasn't really fresh on these voters minds that he was coming back. It was just Bosaness as usual. That ShowBosaness.

45 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

Maybe getting injured so early in the season last year hurt his chances. People forgot how bad it was, and seeing how good he was from the start, this year, it wasn't really fresh on these voters minds that he was coming back. It was just Bosaness as usual. That ShowBosaness.

lol you're probably right. I'm still more upset he wasn't on either of the all-pro teams. It's clear to me that these writers have their heads up their butt. I can see giving the award to Burrow, or even Dak for that matter, but 0 votes after the season he just put in is pretty insane. I feel like having all these localized writers vote on these all-pro teams and the hall of fame is leading to some really stupid decisions like Bosa not being an All-Pro and Willis again being bypassed for the HOF. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Bosa didn't make 2nd-team All-Pro

Bosa didn't get 1 vote for CPOY

Deebo didn't get 1 vote for OPOY

Willis didn't make it to the HOF

I really disagree with all those decisions. At least BY made it to the HOF 

While the party has just started for this year's induction class, let's turn our attention to what the 2023 induction class could look like. Here's a look at the players will be eligible for the first time. 

• S Kam Chancellor
  • OL Jahri Evans 
  • RB Matt Forte 
  • EDGE Dwight Freeney 
  • EDGE James Harrison 
  • RB Chris Johnson 
  • QB Carson Palmer 
  • CB Darrelle Revis 
  • OL Joe Thomas 

4 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

While the party has just started for this year's induction class, let's turn our attention to what the 2023 induction class could look like. Here's a look at the players will be eligible for the first time. 

• S Kam Chancellor
  • OL Jahri Evans 
  • RB Matt Forte 
  • EDGE Dwight Freeney 
  • EDGE James Harrison 
  • RB Chris Johnson 
  • QB Carson Palmer 
  • CB Darrelle Revis 
  • OL Joe Thomas 

I think Joe Thomas SHOULD be a 1st ballot guy. Revis was absolutely dominant for a stretch, so that wouldn't shock me either. I really don't know what to expect at this point though. I would have put Willis in over everyone in this class including BY personally. I also would have put him in over anyone in the 2020 class not named Troy Polamalu and maybe Hutchinson. The 2021 class was stacked although I could argue he could have gone in over Lynch. This year there was no reason he shouldn't have gotten in. 

Alright, I promised to stop whining about Willis getting the shaft now. 

25 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I think Joe Thomas SHOULD be a 1st ballot guy. Revis was absolutely dominant for a stretch, so that wouldn't shock me either. I really don't know what to expect at this point though. I would have put Willis in over everyone in this class including BY personally. I also would have put him in over anyone in the 2020 class not named Troy Polamalu and maybe Hutchinson. The 2021 class was stacked although I could argue he could have gone in over Lynch. This year there was no reason he shouldn't have gotten in. 

Alright, I promised to stop whining about Willis getting the shaft now. 

I think those are the only two I see in for sure.

I could make the case for Freeney and Harrison but Ware needs to get in before those two.

I had to think for a moment who Jahri Evans is/was.