2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

A lack of evidence doesn’t mean something didn’t happen, it just means the courts are unwilling to prosecute because it’s “better to let 100 guilty men free than to let one innocent man hang”.

Absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence. 

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, adamq said:

Things aren't looking great for my Myles Gaskin shares. Edmonds and now Mostert, I like what McD is doing down there.

You could have traded him!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, adamq said:

And to think, I could have had Kirk straight up.. apparently he is worth almost as much as Chris Godwin!

It’s almost like Godwin’s agent didn’t see what Kirk got…

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It’s almost like Godwin’s agent didn’t see what Kirk got…

Kirk is single-handedly responsible for a ridiculously slow WR free agent market. So many guys are asking for ridiculous money pointing to that deal and every front office is just like….. ya no.

I expect more one year deals tbh. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Kirk is single-handedly responsible for a ridiculously slow WR free agent market. So many guys are asking for ridiculous money pointing to that deal and every front office is just like….. ya no.

I expect more one year deals tbh. 

Meanwhile Terry Mclaurin's agent is looking at the deal and possible FA next offseason and that is now the floor for negotiations. 

I hate the Jags right now.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Meanwhile Terry Mclaurin's agent is looking at the deal and possible FA next offseason and that is now the floor for negotiations. 

I am so fine with Scary Terry getting paid a ridiculous amount. Him going to another team is also acceptable.

29 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Better do it now before Adams, Hill, DK, and AJ get their’s done…