2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

I'll tell you what...if you provide proof that the Rams win that game with Tartt making that pick, I'll agree that you are right. 

****Spoiler alert****

You won't find proof because it's a hypothetical scenario that doesn't exist. It's kind of like Schrodinger's cat. The 49ers both win and lose that game if Tartt makes the INT. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

You mean outside of everything that happens following being completely different? 

So you think if the int is made the Niners offense finally gets going? It’s not like they never had the ball again and still couldn’t do anything. And you can’t say Stafford will go in the tank if he throws the int bc we know no matter how he plays he still is clutch late in ball games when the Rams need to score to tie and/or win. So again how does this game in particular change? 

I don’t disagree any other game the outcome wouldn’t have changed had the int been made but in this particular game the way the 4th quarter was playing out for both teams even if Tartt catches that ball it wouldn’t have mattered. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

So you think if the int is made the Niners offense finally gets going? It’s not like they never had the ball again and still couldn’t do anything. And you can’t say Stafford will go in the tank if he throws the int bc we know no matter how he plays he still is clutch late in ball games when the Rams need to score to tie and/or win. So again how does this game in particular change? 

Everything following it is different? 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'll tell you what...if you provide proof that the Rams win that game with Tartt making that pick, I'll agree that you are right. 

****Spoiler alert****

You won't find proof because it's a hypothetical scenario that doesn't exist. It's kind of like Schrodinger's cat. The 49ers both win and lose that game if Tartt makes the INT. 

I mean hypothetically 9ers get the interception and still lose

Both outcomes are valid in a hypothetical situation

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

I mean hypothetically 9ers get the interception and still lose

Both outcomes are valid in a hypothetical situation

Yes...exactly. That is why i said the 49ers both win and lose the game if Tartt makes that interception? 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yes...exactly. That is why i said the 49ers both win and lose the game if Tartt makes that interception? 

The only thing that has ever irked me about people bringing up the dropped INT is that they ignore that a Rams WR dropped an even more open TD pass earlier in the game. And as John Madden always said, that's why he (Tartt) plays defense.

Other than that I agree completely that either outcome could have happened after either scenario (or any other) playing out differently

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SkippyX said:

FYI, Deebo is 6-0 0-1 against the Rams mostly because Tartt dropped a pass in his hands.

He put up 381 total yards and 4 TDs vs the Rams in 3 games last season.

Kupp had 398 and 4 in the same games and had the best season in NFL history for a WR

He is Dey

How many yards he put up when it mattered most bby. Or rush yards! Pull up on me. He got lucky Staff threw that 2 yard INT or that Ben I suck dropped a open TD. It would have been bloody. 

36 minutes ago, Forge said:

****Spoiler alert****

The fact that your O didn’t gain a yard after the 10’min mark? Alexa play adell we could have it all 

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

The fact that your O didn’t gain a yard after the 10’min mark? Alexa play adell we could have it all 

That's cool. That happened in a world where Tartt didn't make the pick. Give me the proof from the world where Tartt did make the pick? What if Tartt ran it back for a touchdown? 

43 minutes ago, Forge said:

You mean outside of everything that happens following being completely different? 

I feel like there’s a mountain of evidence saying the clock struck midnight on that fairytale. I wish we would have lost 12 straight! 6-1 never felt or looked better in my life. I still read the Niners thread here! After that Kittle Tuddy and hearing Fred scream we want it more! Hmmmmmmm I get butterflies just thinking about it. It’s it’s it’s beautiful. 

Just now, El Ramster said:

I feel like there’s a mountain of evidence saying the clock struck midnight on that fairytale. I wish we would have lost 12 straight! 6-1 never felt or looked better in my life. I still read the Niners thread here! After that Kittle Tuddy and hearing Fred scream we want it more! Hmmmmmmm I get butterflies just thinking about it. It’s it’s it’s beautiful. 

Is there? Did Tartt make the pick? Seems like you're using what happened in a world where tartt didn't make the pick. 

Hate to break it to you...not the same world 

• Like 1