2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

Just now, Forge said:

That's cool. That happened in a world where Tartt didn't make the pick. Give me the proof from the world where Tartt did make the pick? What if Tartt ran it back for a touchdown? 

Sadly we live in the real world! Where the outcome says Super Bowl champs. Let it go! Things happen for a reason. That INT would have added more false hope. And as you know Jenny G was due for INT and he shall deliver! 

Just now, El Ramster said:

Sadly we live in the real world! Where the outcome says Super Bowl champs. Let it go! Things happen for a reason. That INT would have added more false hope. And as you know Jenny G was due for INT and he shall deliver! 

You need to get you house in order, Rammy!! What's going on over there???!!! Us Mods depend on you to keep things straight! 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Is there? Did Tartt make the pick? Seems like you're using what happened in a world where tartt didn't make the pick. 

Hate to break it to you...not the same world 

You know forge I despise arguing against you! Because I really like you! And you’re so rational! And I come off as a callous person! But yes don’t break it towards me! Because I loved the outcome. Still love you. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, N4L said:

Forget the Tartt INT for a second, the niners win the NFCCG with 20 other starting QBs besides broken Jimmy Garoppolo.

He was garbage. 

Now I can get behind that logic. If the Niners had any other QB than Jimmy G maybe the Niners wouldnt have blown the biggest 4th lead in the NFCCG history. Thats why the Niners gave up alot to go get Lance. If he is what everyone, including myself, think he can be the Niners will be not just back in the NFCCG but they can legit win a Superbowl. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, N4L said:

Forget the Tartt INT for a second, the niners win the NFCCG with 20 other starting QBs besides broken Jimmy Garoppolo.

He was garbage. 

And we still could have won it with him. 

Kyle probably should have gotten the ball to Deebo at least once in the final 10 minutes or maybe stopped punting from the other side of the field

Lots of blame to go around. 

12 minutes ago, N4L said:

He was garbage. 

Jimmys strengths have attacked us really well. I'd rather play Russell Wilson every day of the week over Jimmy.

• Like 2

Just now, FrantikRam said:

Jimmys strengths have attacked us really well. I'd rather play Russell Wilson every day of the week over Jimmy.

Yeah, bad matchup for you guys before. Maybe not so much any more, but I've always been critical of your linebackers. 

The Deebo situation is like the Jimmy Graham situation. Jimmy Graham felt like he shouldve gotten paid more than just for being a tight end. Rightfully so bc the Saints didnt just use him as a tight end. They used him like a receiver as well. They wanted to pay him like a tight end though.

Deebo feels like his value is great bc the Niners uses him as a receiver, a back, and a returner. From reports he want to be used more as just a receiver. I think he understands by the Niners using him as a back that it will lessen his value just bc he will be taken more hits which will risk him getting hurt more plus his receiving stats wont be to what we see from Kupp, Adams, and other top true receivers and he is seeing what all those guys are starting to get paid. So I dont blame him for wanting more bc he feels he is worth it plus he want to be used as a traditional receiver so he can put up the same numbers as those other top receivers are putting up and the Niners cant use that against him that he isnt getting the receiving stats that Kupp, Adams, Hopkins (when healthy) is getting. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, bad matchup for you guys before. Maybe not so much any more, but I've always been critical of your linebackers. 

Thats part of it, but he also gets rid of the ball. Wilson does not.

Conventional wisdom says that Wilson is better than Jimmy so the Niners would be better. And that's probably true overall.

But not against us. Wilson is not capable of getting the ball out that quickly. It's not something that Kyle could just coach out of him either because he just doesn't do it very well. That's why we tend to slaughter him.

• Like 1

Just now, FrantikRam said:

Thats part of it, but he also gets rid of the ball. Wilson does not.

Conventional wisdom says that Wilson is better than Jimmy so the Niners would be better. And that's probably true overall.

But not against us. Wilson is not capable of getting the ball out that quickly. It's not something that Kyle could just coach out of him either because he just doesn't do it very well. That's why we tend to slaughter him.

I hadn't really considered the release, but you're right. That's a good call. 

51 minutes ago, N4L said:

He was garbage. 

Nah he was a coward. How many 4 and shorts did he punt? My man pooped his pants. No one is in more danger than Kyle with a 10 point lead. Bet the house. 

Edited by El Ramster

54 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Thats true, but you are assuming he was healthy.

He was injured and his ball had little/no zip, and he is one of the worst in the NFL at throwing on the run. 

My point was that he should have been on the bench because playing with a throwing shoulder injury was to his team's detriment