2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

Just now, .Buzz said:

Bad feeling it’s going to be us. I just don’t see it with him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he got Tyrell Williams money. Robbie Anderson got a decent deal before the recent extension as well. 

If I were a team that wanted to try and moneyball that particular skillset though, I'd target Tre`quan Smith. 

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

I want to keep him, but can't advocate for it at that price considering we still need to pay Burns.  I think he's worth about $17m, which is about what Dupree got paid.  The biggest problem with Reddick is, obviously, he's not a good run defender.  That was another problem with the Burns/Reddick pairing.  Two similarly styled players.  Burns is a bit better than Reddick in that area, but not good enough when it's both of them on the field.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Which is why Aaron Rodgers doesn't like to target him.

Take the Packers with a grain of salt because Rodgers loves to target Adams (why wouldn't he). There is only 1 football.

if you treat his 2020-2021 combined 119 targets as a legit #2 guy for MVS then he has 1120 and 9 at 19 a catch.

He's not that good and he's not as bad as 2021. (11 games)

Someone might give him Kendrick Bourne money (5m a year), which is probably now 6.25 million a year with the cap hike. 9 a year or more would be a huge overpay. 8 a year would be typical extravagant free agency gambling.