2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

1 hour ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Watson still has a say so Houston can’t just trade him anywhere. So basically any team interested has to offer the best deal possible and Houston has to like it. They’ll obviously have a preference but they know they have to work with Watson, same way Watson knows he has to work with them.

Houston gets the deals first. If they like them they grant him the ability to talk to those teams. He then chooses where he wants to go.

Wasn’t Wilson essentially in the same situation, and just said no to Washington? 

Lots of different ways this can go, with varying degrees of ugliness.

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Also I sure look forward to the national media and fans crucifying Tom Brady for retiring, forcing the Bucs to plan for life without him, only to unretire the day before unofficial free agency opens, forcing them to revise all their plans for free agency and the draft on the fly

Oh, wait, that's never going to happen because it's Tom Brady. Imagine if Aaron Rodgers had done that.

Brady has six more rings so he gets more leeway. The last one also wasn’t more than a decade ago.

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Also I sure look forward to the national media and fans crucifying Tom Brady for retiring, forcing the Bucs to plan for life without him, only to unretire the day before unofficial free agency opens, forcing them to revise all their plans for free agency and the draft on the fly

Yeah, I’m sure the Bucs are super unhappy about this news…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Imagine thinking Brady has been anything at all even remotely like Rodgers. He signed a 2 year deal. He turned it into 3 to help his teams' cap situation. He made a tough decision to retire and he changed his mind in time for the Bucs to prepare for free agency and the start of the league year.

Rodgers called for his bosses to be fired.

Rodgers called for emergency GM powers.

Rodgers criticized nothing moves like cutting that 6th WR on Buffalo. (Jake Kumerow?)

Rodgers joked on Jeopardy about how stupid his coach was "Yuck, yuck, yuck!"

Rodgers torpedoed draft day for the Packers with a Twitter attack.

Nothing is ever his fault.

To watch both careers and think they are anything alike is the coldest of cold takes.

Brady has a loving family and kids he loves and spends time with. His ex gets along well with him and they raise his oldest together as adults. Brady keeps his family close and loves and supports his sisters and parents. They love and support him. He's most famous for relationships like Gronk and AB following him anywhere. Brady never once said a bad thing about Goodell during that witch hunt when Goodell lied about him in and out of court. He appears to be a mentally healthy and well adjusted person who is admired as a leader and a teammate. Some idiots tried to find 4 times in 20 years that he and BB disagreed to somehow mean they hated each other. Watch them in the NFL 100 QB video. Does that look like respect and admiration or tolerance? Arians is a gruff no nonsense guy who yells at people. If Brady yells back then so what?

I think Brady did not shake Nick Foles hand once? And he said something about Manning having 1 year left in a private email that the scum at the NFL offices leaked. (Manning had 1 year left at the time)? Maybe something about pool covers?

Rodgers is a 38 year old selfish man-boy who makes drunken Tik Tok videos on trophy GF number 5 (or on to number 6) with no kids and a family who despises him.  His most famous relationship is telling Greg Jennings to f off and go play for that team DURING A PACKERS GAME! (He told Carlos Rodgers :"You guys should go get him next year" (about Jennings)) Or hanging out with McAfee and Hawk as he airs his weekly grievances. Rodgers gets into psychotic internet wars with sportswriters who say anything about him like they won't vote for him for MVP for violating NFL rules and lying about it. He shows his toes in press conferences and then goes on rants about people talking about his toes. Rodgers taunts Bears fans with "I own you!!!" He appears to be a narcissist with some deep seeded issues. Hating everyone around him because Jordan Love was drafted in the exact same way as Aaron Rodgers himself is a clear sign of a deranged personality. Mark Murphy has been part of the Packers leadership since 2007. He called Rodgers a complicated fella because he was being polite.

Rodgers got his first coach fired and he's already tried to undermine his new coach.

Brady gets 20 benefits of the doubt.

Rodgers gets none. 

Both on merit.

1 hour ago, Xenos said:

Brady has six more rings so he gets more leeway. The last one also wasn’t more than a decade ago.

1 hour ago, SkippyX said:

pacccccckersjeo.JPG

See its funny, because I love me and hate my coach for realizing I was useless on 1st, 2nd , and 3rd down.

AP-FBN-Rodgers-Jeopardy-2-e1618427285709

35 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Yeah, I’m sure the Bucs are super unhappy about this news…

oh dear, looks like I hit a nerve

8 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Wasn’t Wilson essentially in the same situation, and just said no to Washington? 

Lots of different ways this can go, with varying degrees of ugliness.

Different.   Seahawks didn't want Wilson to play in NFC so they rejected Commanders' offer.