2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

1 minute ago, NVRamsFan said:

Very curious to see the details. Whit hasn't retired yet and they've been talking up last years UDFA Alaric Jackson a lot as viable is we needed him at LT.

Very surprised Whitworth hasn't ridden off into the sunset. If I was him, going through the grind of another season ain't worth it.

1 minute ago, NVRamsFan said:

Very curious to see the details. Whit hasn't retired yet and they've been talking up last years UDFA Alaric Jackson a lot as viable is we needed him at LT.

I wanted the Niners to draft him. I didn't realize he was on the Rams for whatever reason. Boo. 

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

Very surprised Whitworth hasn't ridden off into the sunset. If I was him, going through the grind of another season ain't worth it.

I think it's a couple of things really. One he's a class act and I think he was waiting for this news that Boom was going to stay. Plus there's a lot of chatter that he'll join the coaching staff so he's been waiting on those two things. Wouldn't surprise me if he announces very soon.

• Like 1

Just now, GW21 said:

I wanted the Niners to draft him. I didn't realize he was on the Rams for whatever reason. Boo. 

He was forced into action one week due to covid and an injury and was pretty darned impressive for a UDFA in his first game action. There was a circle of Rams fans that wouldn't have been upset if we didn't pay Boom and went with the Jackson instead.