The New Raider Staff Structure Thread

RaidersAreOne

After reading Some of the Brian Flores lawsuit I want nothing to do with that guy.  I wouldn’t want to interview him for even an assistant positional coach position.  Holy cow, the mans deranged.  I think the Giants should immediately hit him with a lawsuit back for defamation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jraider91 said:

Adams contract is going to be huge for years to come, and Carr will take market value of $35M+ imo. The DCs we've been looking at use a lot of two high safety shells so Williams/Moehrig would both see a lot of player. 

I’d love to see Moehrig and another quality FS playing 2 high.  That’s how you stop offenses like KC.

Wouldn't be a huge fan of the Petzing hire... no OC experience, usually a recipe for disaster. However, he would mostly be a clipboard holder for McDaniels anyways... would be McDaniels scheme and McDaniels calling the plays. For guys like Shanahan, McVay, McDaniels, Gruden, Reid, etc, the OC is mostly just an offensive assistant role. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Wouldn't be a huge fan of the Petzing hire... no OC experience, usually a recipe for disaster. However, he would mostly be a clipboard holder for McDaniels anyways... would be McDaniels scheme and McDaniels calling the plays. For guys like Shanahan, McVay, McDaniels, Gruden, Reid, etc, the OC is mostly just an offensive assistant role. 

Unless some 10 year old emails pop up...too soon?