Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

25 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

@The Orcayou said you can back Nacho's claim? So you're either some investigator on your own, or you're the one who gave the power, correct? You don't have to say which one, but that's the only way this makes sense unless this is you reading Malf

I believe what Nacho is saying has some truth to it, but at the minimum Malf is in the mix of all things here

Intentionally made the double lynch that was both town

Right out of night when all eyes would be on Malf, Slappy comes up with a PED info ( @Slappy Mc please explain this) that points to Nacho. Why are PED's scum as well?

Nacho uses a day invest and points to Malf as a specific character, Von Miller

Malf and Slappy advocate another double lynch

Start with Malf, don't screw around with double lynches 

Thread actions and info from Nacho point to Malf. Then we either know its 100% Nacho or 90% Slappy depending on the flip. If Malf is von miller we basically have 2 in the bag imo

29 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So let's lynch them both. I have zero doubt with how TKN has presented information that he is not town aligned. 

Also, how unfair would it be if the League office was aligned with the mafia. There are 12 power roles. 4 mafia, 4 town and 4 unknown. If you add to the 4 mafia, the ratio gets pretty ridiculous. TKN has to be mafia. The likelihood that he is a normal fan is very minimal. The likelihood that he is affiliated with the league office is zero. He has a very high percentage chance to be mafia. 

I'm not ok with him not getting punished for PED use.

Were you given the info or is it your move

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So you have zero doubt that TKN is not town aligned and yet you want to also lynch Malfatron? That's an inherent contradiction and waste of a Town player if you are 100% sure on TKN being scum.

Incorrect. I am not convinced Malf is town. My vote will remain on TKN. If the only way to lynch TKN is through a double lynch than so be it. I have already stated this could be a case to try to clear Malf when TKN flips mafia. 

You are assuming that Malf is town if TKN is mafia and I do not buy that. The invest is almost assuredly made up when TKN flips mafia and what better way to "clear" a teammate than a bus for the player you are about to flip...

Just my perspective. 

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Malf

I'll back Nacho in this 

Nacho's claim has validity.  I can back it up to a certain degree

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I believe what Nacho is saying has some truth to it, but at the minimum Malf is in the mix of all things here

Right out of night when all eyes would be on Malf, Slappy comes up with a PED info ( @Slappy Mc please explain this) that points to Nacho. Why are PED's scum as well?

Thread actions and info from Nacho point to Malf. Then we either know its 100% Nacho or 90% Slappy depending on the flip. If Malf is von miller we basically have 2 in the bag imo

Turd eating Brady says its malf today as well

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Incorrect. I am not convinced Malf is town.

So in your world, Nacho's back is up against the wall, and he decides to bus Malfatron? Because since you're 100% sure Nacho isn't Town, that's what you're saying here.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

You are assuming that Malf is town if TKN is mafia and I do not buy that. The invest is almost assuredly made up when TKN flips mafia and what better way to "clear" a teammate than a bus for the player you are about to flip...

So, you think either the above, or that they're punting on today to go for a long clear? Since they're up 4-0, it would make more sense to red letter someone else, get off another kill or two tonight, then resign themselves to being the vote tomorrow.

16 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Already planting the seeds of your future defense because you know I'll flip town.

Classic scumtell.

You're next after Malf.

Cool. I have no problem with dying. I expect to be out of this game before the weekend. 

16 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

because i havent read a single thing tbh. All i saw was someone claimed cop. who is known using PED's? 

TKN uses PEDs. This information was given to me by the League Office.

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I was given the info last night that Nacho uses PEDs. Unless you believe that the last remaining power town role (the CB) uses PEDs then Nacho has to be mafia (scum if you like TKN). 

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Were you given the info or is it your move

I have said like 50 times it was given to me. 

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ironically my #1 scum read based upon threadplay is Slappy advocating for both TKN and Malf, and I think that actually shows Slappy would rather sacrifice Malf in order to also get rid of Nacho. He's a modern day King Solomon.

Considering Malf openly tried to coerce collusion day 1 for organized gambling, I dont doubt his affiliation with either the league office or mafia. I am convinced the info presented to me is correct and that TKN is mafia.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So in your world, Nacho's back is up against the wall, and he decides to bus Malfatron? Because since you're 100% sure Nacho isn't Town, that's what you're saying here.

So, you think either the above, or that they're punting on today to go for a long clear? Since they're up 4-0, it would make more sense to red letter someone else, get off another kill or two tonight, then resign themselves to being the vote tomorrow.

I am claiming exactly what I said. I am willing to risk Malf being the last civ power role, very unlikely with threadplay, to lynch TKN today, 100%. 

If Malf flips mafia, TKN isnt cleared. If TKN flips mafia, Malf isnt cleared. No matter what story TKN says about the "day invest" I believe TKN is Von Miller. (Could be Aaron Donald, but there is no evidence he used PEDs like Miller)