Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

How the f do I have so many tos? Fumbles like crazy? Got damm this stupid rng. Legit the craziest ish ever. Ggs venum. How does a all pro kicker miss a short as FG? So many questions 

Watson has other things on his mind

19 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

How the f do I have so many tos? Fumbles like crazy? Got damm this stupid rng. Legit the craziest ish ever. Ggs venum. How does a all pro kicker miss a short as FG? So many questions 

I mean I have lead the league or been tied for first in Forced Fumbles the last 3 seasons. There is rhyme to my reasons on defense.

38 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

My biggest gripe would've been this:

Current score is Egypt Starfalls 20, Freiburg Venom 24.

Q4, 0:06, 3rd & 12 on the EGY 48: Chase Edmonds rushes up the middle for a gain of 2 yards. Tackle made by Markus Golden.
End of game.

@TheKillerNacho Is there any way to set it where teams stop running up the middle on 100% pass situations? It seems to only happen a few times each year, but it's frustrating when it does.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

9 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

My biggest gripe would've been this:

Current score is Egypt Starfalls 20, Freiburg Venom 24.

Q4, 0:06, 3rd & 12 on the EGY 48: Chase Edmonds rushes up the middle for a gain of 2 yards. Tackle made by Markus Golden.
End of game.

@TheKillerNacho Is there any way to set it where teams stop running up the middle on 100% pass situations? It seems to only happen a few times each year, but it's frustrating when it does.

Maybe it was a plan, and the ref didnt set the ball quick enough

• Like 3

My loss and this one were the most brutal

Possession now belongs to the Egypt Starfalls.
Current score is Egypt Starfalls 20, Freiburg Venom 17. 

Q4, 3:29, 1st & 10 on the FRE 32: Deshaun Watson scrambles for 2 yards. Tackle made by Maxx Crosby.
Q4, 2:52, 2nd & 8 on the FRE 30: Deshaun Watson has no time due to Will Hernandez missing a block, and gets sacked by Linval Joseph for a loss of 5 yards. 
Q4, 2:12, 3rd & 13 on the FRE 35: Melvin Gordon rushes to the outside for a gain of 3 yards. Fumble on the play, forced by Roquan Smith, recovered by Chidobe Awuzie. Returned for 39 yards. 
  • Like 1