The Boys mafia: Vought wins!

Malfatron

About 35 mins until day ends at 9 pm cst

Dont forget to get your moves in.

Feel free to send them in early, as all moves lock at 930pm cst and not before.

You can change your choice as often as you like before the deadline

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Unmmmm okay well I’m not voting Slappy. And Gopher kind of seems like a throwaway vote. Not a fan of this 

I have the same reasoning as yesterday. The two times I've played he's been mostly inactive as 1. scum that hurt town because we let him slide 2. was town that wasn't sending in his night moves from what I recall in the recap.

Just now, Jlash said:

I have the same reasoning as yesterday. The two times I've played he's been mostly inactive as 1. scum that hurt town because we let him slide 2. was town that wasn't sending in his night moves from what I recall in the recap.

Okay so what about ksj claiming that whoever he visits, one of them has to die. He is at least implying he visited pickle but isn’t Homelander. Coincidence?

Just now, Whicker said:

Okay so what about ksj claiming that whoever he visits, one of them has to die. He is at least implying he visited pickle but isn’t Homelander. Coincidence?

Don't know what to make of that, but he called the shot on a non town player and it was right. 

Just now, Whicker said:

I mean it would be kind of weird for KSJ to claim the way he did as scum 

other option would be that there was a commuter and he was actually responsible for A-Train's death?  But then that depends on what tk3 might've been able to tell us about what happened with wolf