2022 Pro Days

JetsandI

58 minutes ago, Sapo28 said:

I think the depth of the class was really on display yesterday. I’ve been pulling for London or Burks at 10 up to this point. If Joe is confident one guy is far and away better than the rest then go for it at 10. 

im just not certain there would be that far and away better product at 10 that we couldn’t get at 35. Unless we see 8 guys taken from 10-35, which seems possible… 

I don't judge my favorite prospects on 40 times running in a straight line with no shoulder pads on, no helmets on and with no defenders to stop them.

I judge my prospects on their tape on the field because combine time doesn't = game speed. 

All the proof is already in the pudding. It's already all on film to watch.

The combine isn't even practice; it's a dress rehearsal. 

Tyler Linderbaum checked in at 296.  Good News as it won't be difficult for the blue collar OL to pick up 4-8 good weights by week 1.

Zion Johnson benched 32 times despite having 34 inch long, GoT.

Calvin Austin is sick.  At 5 7 in height, he is on the nose in many departments with taller receivers.  Arm Length is 30 inch, not 35 (at least I didn't flip out at that number from EW shrine weigh in list. lol)

I want Breece Hall 2nd round he reminds me too much of a (FASTER) Curtis Martin to pass up on while creating a dynamic RB duo for Zach Wilson in Thunder/Lightning Breece Hall/Michael Carter. 

Ikem Ekwonu 4th

Drake London/Garrett Wilson/Treylon Burks 10th.

Breece Hall 36th

Trey McBride 38th.

Then go Defense rest of the day + Defense all of 2023 too.

Breece Hall is one of my favorite NCAA RB prospects of All-Time and I couldn't imagine an RB duo of Michael Carter and Breece Hall and behind a monster JD built O-Line too.

4 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

I want Breece Hall 2nd round he reminds me too much of a (FASTER) Curtis Martin to pass up on while creating a dynamic RB duo for Zach Wilson in Thunder/Lightning Breece Hall/Michael Carter. 

Ikem Ekwonu 4th

Drake London/Garrett Wilson/Treylon Burks 10th.

Breece Hall 36th

Trey McBride 38th.

Then go Defense rest of the day + Defense all of 2023 too.

Breece Hall is one of my favorite NCAA RB prospects of All-Time and I couldn't imagine an RB duo of Michael Carter and Breece Hall and behind a monster JD built O-Line too.

If Jets went that way then it would be Wilson for me.

Edited by JetsandI

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

Jelani Woods' results are awesome.   Can I bum your baby oil, @rickyt31

I get to recheck on Austin Allen, Daniel Bellinger and Curtis Hodges just in case if Jets miss out on top TE.

I'm telling you, he's the one. I'd sign a vet and draft him.