STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

So the answers you got weren't totally sufficient in my mind. 

"Godfather" is more general of a term than "tracker" or "watcher." It has multiple meanings based on what game you're playing and who you ask.

In most instances, people mention Godfather as someone who is immune to investigation (would return town upon investigation). However, in some games, it can mean someone who is unkillable until the rest of their faction is dead. In very few games, the godfather might be the only one who can put it moves for mafia. 

I would not consider a mafioso who was 1-shot deathproof, for example, to be a Godfather

Ok. I'm pretty sure from everyone except Flacco I got it under control.

So like Jerry Jones in SB mafia, we kilt his ***, he survived, but OP said he would've died if we did it again...is NOT a godfather type. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I'm glad you made the attempt.

Unfortunately as you can tell that movie has not been forgotten by me 

well, i only give 20% day one, every extra day I'm alive, i generally add 20%  I figured two paragraphs was about 20% of that post

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The most likely scenario is that both Forge and Pickle are town. Forge was effing around. Pickle really is Mas Ammada and jumped on it. And now Forge is town trolling

Ill take that back, this is a possibility @Tk3, but Forge 100% will nuke himself or his team as scum. For no other reason than he is bored, caught, doesnt want to drag out fighting to live, feels he will lose, or is the GF

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm glad you made the attempt.

Unfortunately as you can tell that movie has not been forgotten by me 

Doesn't that make it actually good?

It's unique and memorable.  And it's got Podracing.  What more could you really want?

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Ok. I'm pretty sure from everyone except Flacco I got it under control.

So like Jerry Jones in SB mafia, we kilt his ***, he survived, but OP said he would've died if we did it again...is NOT a godfather type. 

I would not call that Godfather.

In my games, if someone where to flip Character (Godfather), it's because they were investigation immune. In the case you gave, they'd flip Character (1-shot Deathproof). 

• Like 1

VC

Forge - 6 - DrDoomIQ, The Orca, [Pickle Rick], Jlash, AFlaccoSeagulls, bcb1213

Slappy Mc - 3 - squire12, JoshstraDaymus, Daboyle

Glen - 3 - gopherwrestler, Raves, 11sanchez11

Pickle Rick - 2 - [Forge], MWil23

11sanchez11 - 1 - wolfeyestrk

Malfatron - 1 - Slappy Mc

Matts4313 - 1 - Glen

Daboyle - 1 - Whicker

JoshstraDaymus - 1 - kingseanjohn

Whicker - 1 - RuskieTitan

Tugboat - 1 - Tk3

Yet to vote: Malfatron, Matts4313, Tugboat, Danger, RandyMossIsBoss

Around 5 hours, 40 minutes left in the day!

26 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

The most likely scenario is that both Forge and Pickle are town. Forge was effing around. Pickle really is Mas Ammada and jumped on it. And now Forge is town trolling

I really wanted to play this game, I will be livid as can be if he is town and claimed my character just to **** with the game. He better just be scum and either an unkillable GF so he claimed a character to get as much info for his scum team or a normal scum role that claimed my character to do the same.