STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

7 hours ago, DrDoomIQ said:

Sees the mob gathering outside my humble diner

Sponge Bob Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I may be a bit of a Scoundrel but I'm no scum. Why don't we all just sit down and have a few cups of Jawa Juice and talk this out (Can also get you a great deal on mineral rights out on Subterrel 😜)

ill be right with ya episode 2 GIF by Star Wars

Nevermind i found it it was indeed doom from yesterday and not tied to the forge fiasco nevermind

Edited by wolfeyestrk

VC

DrDoomIQ - 8 - Pickle Rick, Raves, Tk3, kingseanjohn, Tugboat, MWil23, Slappy Mc, wolfeyestrk

Whicker - 2 - RuskieTitan, 11sanchez11

RandyMossIsBoss - 1 - squire12

Tk3 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Matts4313 - 1 - Matts4313

squire12 - 1 - Whicker

Vote or die: @Malfatron

Yet to vote: Glen, Jlash, AFlaccoSeagulls, JoshstraDaymus, Daboyle, RandyMossIsBoss, DrDoomIQ, Droid A, Droid B

Cannot vote: bcb1213

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You might still get your wish. @Whicker even believes a claimed Indy right now. I would have lost my house on that bet.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Okay guys the joke is over, who broke Whicker and his hatred of claimed Indy friendly others?

I’m trying to be level headed and reasonable like you guys always tell me to do 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am mostly disappointed/frustrated how the thought has strongly shifted away from the RMIB/KSJ/squire trio.  

I want to talk about this more because I don’t think Squire is being 100% truthful or something is definitely up here 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I’m trying to be level headed and reasonable like you guys always tell me to do 

Come on now Whicker, we all love you unconditionally regardless

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Does the guy doom claims to be control a Droid, bc doom's role can deploy a droid?

Just now, squire12 said:

what?  that hurts

I still can't tell whether you're so unafraid of resolving a trio that you are involved in despite a night invest from Wolf because you are innocent or whether you are gaslighting and working from another angle...or whether I'm tunneling.

17 minutes ago, DrDoomIQ said:

I mean why not? If I die without using it, it's wasted (And Pickles was coming after me before night even fell)

Your move is a negative. It being “wasted” is better than hitting someone on your team on a shot in the dark. JMO