Seahawks turned down our offer for R Wilson

ARTMONK HOF

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

What if those veteran QBs aren’t available in trade?

Would you just sit at 11 and take the best QB available?

That’s what I’d do, I’d hope that Willis of Pickett were there but were probably looking at Corral or Howell there.

Absolutely.

But I wouldn't move up for any of them.

If Willis, Picket or whatever QB they want real bad is sitting there at 11…? Take him.

But no way in hell would I trade up to 3 or 4.

Trade multiple 1sts, 2nd's, Payne, young,etc...etc... For a QB who might be Dwayne Haskins 2.0.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Absolutely.

If Willis, Picket or whatever QB they want real bad is sitting there at 11…? Take him.

Trade multiple 1sts, 2nd's, Payne, young,etc...etc... For a QB who might be Dwayne Haskins 2.0.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Same Page GIF by E!

I will say though that I don’t think any of the top 6 QBs will be Haskins 2.0. Haskins problem wasn’t ability, it was/is still immaturity.

Haskins has the physical talent to be a good starting QB in the NFL but his immaturity, nonchalantness to his craft & his laziness to improving his ability to read defenses, fix his footwork issues and his accuracy is his problem.

All of the QBs in this draft are mature & are hard workers. I don’t expect any of them to be as immaturity as Haskins is & I expect them to do whatever they can do to try and win the starting job, not just take it for granted that they should be starting like Haskins did here.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Absolutely.

This is why I have no problem trading a first for a veteran, especially if we are talking someone in the upper echelon.  We would be drafting a QB with that pick anyway, and I’d rather trade for the sure thing at this point given our history developing QBs.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Denver traded three players: Lock, Shelby Harris and an unknown third, 2 1sts, 2 2nds, and a 5th for Russell and a 4th. 

Hearing Noah Fant is the player

Wilson had to say no to us or they didn't think they could get QB they want in draft at 11 and can at 9

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Denver traded three players: Lock, Shelby Harris and Noah Fant, 2 1sts, 2 2nds, and a 5th for Russell and a 4th. 

I'm pretty glad we didnt go that high, but that's a big get for Denver. 

That's a massive rebuild haul for Seattle. 

• Like 1