Seahawks turned down our offer for R Wilson

ARTMONK HOF

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Just saw on Twitter from Benjamin Albright that Russ wouldn’t waive his no trade clause for us. Apparently Philly put in an offer as well and he wouldn’t waive it for them either. 

He evidently wanted to stay close to the West Coast. I did see that supposedly NYG also got involved, offering two 1sts, a 2nd, two 3rds, Daniel Jones, and Saquon Barkley. 

I think between his desired location and SEA’s preference to send him to the AFC, the negotiations probably largely consisted of using the NFC East offers to get DEN to match the highest bid. 

• Like 1

We probably need to offer a packaged deal, that Houston can't refuse & that no team will match for QB D. Watson.

#11 pick & 2nd Rd pick in 2022

1st & 2nd Rd pick in 2023

1st & 2nd Rd pick in 2024

DT Deron Payne

DE Chase Young

RB Antonio Gibson

QB Taylor Heinike

WR Dyami Brown

🏧

53 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

i hate this team, nobody wants to play for us. Dan Snyder is a giant cancerous tumor on this organization.

We have to build through the draft, I’ve said it all decade, all the best teams do it. Hopefully the draft is better this year than last years & hopefully last years draft picks take the next step & Jamin, Cosmi, Juice & Dyami all play well this year.

51 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

we are gonna end up with another bum nobody wants. This team is to delusional to tank. 

That’s why we have to draft a QB and tanking would be the best thing for us bc it’d lead to Bryce Young or Stroud. We won’t tank though or can’t bc even if Heinicke is our starter we’ll still win 6 to 8 games.

34 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

We probably need to offer a packaged deal, that Houston can't refuse & that no team will match for QB D. Watson.

DT Deron Payne

DE Chase Young

RB Antonio Gibson

QB Taylor Heinike

WR Dyami Brown

🏧

I want Watson but if we have to do that to get him, we should just draft a QB instead of trading for Watson.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I want Watson but if we have to do that to get him, we should just draft a QB instead of trading for Watson.

I know its crazy & ridiculous...right? 

rumor is Houston wants at least 3 first Rd picks. Hopefully, the QB position gets settled soon.

The sooner, the better.

Might attract FA's, if we can land a QB.

5 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

DT Deron Payne

DE Chase Young

RB Antonio Gibson

QB Taylor Heinike

WR Dyami Brown

🏧

This would be the single dumbest trade in league history. I mean, I’d guess you’re joking here but if they did this trade I’d probably just never watch again. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

DT Deron Payne

DE Chase Young

RB Antonio Gibson

QB Taylor Heinike

WR Dyami Brown

🏧

Any time you can trade the entire team for a sexual predator you have to do it right?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

DT Deron Payne

DE Chase Young

RB Antonio Gibson

QB Taylor Heinike

WR Dyami Brown

🏧

That is just way too much. Just wayyyy too much to give up. I know Watsons don't grow on trees, and it's gonna take alot but I'm saying I'd be hesitant to give that much for him.

Also, of all teams in the league, this is the last one who needs a case like Watson's on the roster.

Not with everything else

4 hours ago, lavar703 said:

This would be the single dumbest trade in league history. I mean, I’d guess you’re joking here but if they did this trade I’d probably just never watch again. 

Yea, I'm joking.

But I'm getting the idea, that this is what Houston is expecting in trading a player like Watson.

Forgetting the fact that the dude might be in prison & has like 22 counts against him.

12 hours ago, mar29020 said:

i hate this team, nobody wants to play for us. Dan Snyder is a giant cancerous tumor on this organization.

I agree that Dan Snyder is a big detractor, particularly when we are currently under investigation, but I don't think that is the only problem.  Last offseason we looked like we were a team on the verge of a dominant defense with a coaching staff moving us in the right direction.  Then our defense took a massive step back.  I am just saying the football side might also be viewed as a negative.  We are a team that looks good on paper but the coaching staff seems unable to squeeze anywhere near the best out of the talent.  Then you look at Seattle, Carrol always squeezes the best out of his talent.  Wilson might recognize this.

• Like 1