zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I think it's best we all never speak of that game again for Whicker sanity 

it was brought up.   I thought it would be helpful to explain things that I was being (rightfully) accused of doing in pushing a bunch of crap on whicker.  It was not personal, but game/role related that I felt was a good play to help me reach my wincon.   

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I was a survivor indy role that needed to have 5 of 6 (only 5 were actually in the game)  players eliminated from the game in order to win.   I was willing to through crap at the wall and see what stuck.  it didn't matter if it was accurate or logical.  I DID NOT CARE who was eliminated or hit at night as long as it was not me.  

Regarding bcb in the post game.  I am not sure what the specifics are, but from what you said earlier, it seemed to be more about the number of "scum" in the game and may be more related to how each of you view survivor indies or smaller factions that can win with town, but are not technically aligned with town in name.  

maybe it is a philosophical thing in that some view non town as scum 100% end of story.  most games that might fit.  but in that game where it was

Galactic republic as the main town group
Jedi as a secondary town group
separatist as a main scum group
Sith as a secondary scum group
3 survivor indies that may or may not have been a threat to the town groups. 

There were 5 Separatist. Main scum group as you said. 

There were 3 Sith. Secondary scum group as you said. 

Regardless of how you view Indies, the MINIMUM number here is 8. 

Bcb’s post “to be fair there were 7 scum” 

There’s no interpretation at all here. Just a blatant lie to make my argument look worse and his look better 

• Like 1

Just now, Whicker said:

There’s no interpretation at all here. Just a blatant lie to make my argument look worse and his look better 

Zach Galifianakis Reaction GIF

He is right. I broke out the calculator. 5 plus 3 does equal 8 and not 7.

On 2/28/2022 at 2:54 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Move list:

RandyMossIsBoss Grievous Separatist Alliance armor; quad lightsaber on slappy; bodyguard droid on randy armor;          
DrDoomIQ Nute Gunray Separatist Alliance frame squire12 frame glen; blast wolf          
Raves San Hill Separatist Alliance get role pm of glen roleblock ksj get role pm of squire; shoot jlash blast glen; buzz droid tugboat
faction blaster: squire; deploy buzz

bcb1213 Asajj Ventress Separatist Alliance roleblocked lightsaber on pickle; watch/track wolf lightsaber ksj watch gopher; parry block; subterfuge gopher
kill daboyle; watch/track squire

MWil23 Poggle the Lesser Separatist Alliance sabotage whicker sabotage slappy sabotage squire; containment field slappy        
Forge Count Dooku Sith Order separatist mole;            
Jlash Sheev Palpatine Sith Order redirect kills to teammates, fab reports on self convert pickle; lightsaber kill tk3 convert Slappy; lightsaberr kill mwil        
Danger Darth Maul Sith Order lightsagber tk3; interrogate mwil23            
squire12 Jango Fett Bounty Hunter armor; identify target randymossisboss; grappling hook gopher armor; steal from tugboat; jet pack ID Glen; grappling hook Sanchez slave droid gopher; block with lightsaber grappling hook raves; slave droid daboyle slave droid bcb; emp
blast sanchez, slave droid sanchez
11sanchez11 Zam Wesell Scoundrel shapeshift; Deploy Droid (Medical) shapeshift; poison Matts kohuns returned; blaster josh Use the kouhuns on tugboat      
gopherwrestler Watto Scoundrel force-immune; armor force-immune; armor hack droid mwil flash grenade raves hack bcb    
Slappy Mc Anakin Skywalker Jedi Order disarm Flacco; parry use Force Riposte on Ruskie and Use my light saber to kill AFlaccoSeagulls SABOTAGED; parry; "search your feelings" ability tonight on Squire, Mwil and bcb, gopher, 11sanchez11 force rage tugboat      
Whicker Padmé Amidala Galactic Republic c3po on pickle SABOTAGED; blast doom. c3po wolf          
AFlaccoSeagulls Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Order   DISARMED; r2d2 squire12          
Tk3 Mace Windu Jedi Order force sense squire; parry with lightsaber force sense Raves          
kingseanjohn Jar-Jar Binks Galactic Republic Track Slappy track whicker track josh; booma sanchez        
wolfeyestrk Bail Organa Galactic Republic watch slappy watch aflaccoseagulls          
Pickle Rick Mas Amedda Galactic Republic self watch; armor; inquiry drdoomiq self watch; armor; inquiry Tugboat self watch; armor; inquiry raves        
Tugboat Yoda Jedi Order alignment compare on Pickle and 11sanchez11 force shield pickle; block with lightsaber Force scan pickle & slappy force shield raves      
The Orca Qui-Gon Jinn Jedi Order gamble on drdoomiq            
Matts4313 Clone Trooper Galactic Republic   get whicker's title POISONED; deploy droid        
Glen Clone Trooper Galactic Republic mouse droid matts deploy mouse droid          
JoshstraDaymus Clone Trooper Galactic Republic give daboyle a grappling hook; use grappling hook on ksj   give grappling hook to mwil; use grappling hook on slappy        
Malfatron Clone Trooper Galactic Republic              
Daboyle Clone Trooper Galactic Republic     deploy pit droid astromech droid a EMP Grappling hook bcb
astromech squire
RuskieTitan Clone Trooper Galactic Republic seeker droid on tk3 deploy Seeker Droid          

On 2/28/2022 at 5:32 PM, bcb1213 said:

To be fair there were only 7. Then Jlash got two. The indies could win with town and in fact squire did and was the only reason town won 

There is NO INTERPRETATION DIFFERENCE HERE. BCB made up information to enhance his argument and rebut mine. 

13 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I do not understand why peopel have to blatantly make up wrong things in order to play this game. I can disprove all the lies told about me with some quotes, so why do it in the first place? Why do it after a game is over?? These are things I struggle with and no one has yet to acknowledge that bcb did it after the game 

so you think fake claims should be outlawed?   That would be blatantly making up wrong things in order to play.  

How about fabricating night results?

no gambits?

Are you willing to come to the defense of others if they feel that others are making up things in the game about them?

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Everyone aside from me and @Daboyle was a filthy traitor who needed to be to dealt with. 

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Yes yes my wc says eliminate Bonnie and Clyde but that seems silly for the theme 

You saw eliminate bonnie and clyde in your wincon and thought it was weird, yet you saw your ability and role and said, "naw this is normal"?!?!

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I do not understand why peopel have to blatantly make up wrong things in order to play this game. I can disprove all the lies told about me with some quotes, so why do it in the first place? Why do it after a game is over?? These are things I struggle with and no one has yet to acknowledge that bcb did it after the game 

It's the basis of the game. Who is telling the truth and who is not. It's always fun to see what you can get people to believe as well

• Like 2

Just now, squire12 said:

so you think fake claims should be outlawed?   That would be blatantly making up wrong things in order to play.  

How about fabricating night results?

no gambits?

Are you willing to come to the defense of others if they feel that others are making up things in the game about them?

No. I think blantantly spreading misinformation that's available in thread should be "outlawed"

If I were to go and shout on every post that Bcb claimed Bonnie and got him lynched for it, that wouldn't be cool in my book, because it is literally disproven in thread that he did not claim that. If I were to claim that my night results revealed Bcb as Bonnie, that's fair game 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

You saw eliminate bonnie and clyde in your wincon and thought it was weird, yet you saw your ability and role and said, "naw this is normal"?!?!

Yup. I'm fully anticipating red zombies.  Like most zombie flicks all the humans will need to work together. Just a hunch 

Just now, The Orca said:

It's the basis of the game. Who is telling the truth and who is not. It's always fun to see what you can get people to believe as well

If I am converted, I will sell out the whole scum faction. Just saying. Don't even think about it Zombies. This means you @Jlash.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

There is a difference between lying about your role/moves than spreading misinformation about what people said