zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

There is NO INTERPRETATION DIFFERENCE HERE. BCB made up information to enhance his argument and rebut mine. 

so you are absolutely positive that bcb did that intentionally to get under your skin vs erroring in his account of the number or Sith at the start?

maybe I will never understand why that is such a huge deal.  

Just now, Matts4313 said:

When did playing PM games become acceptable? Because I feel like we are getting dangerously close to a no holds barred fight to the non-dead.

Who is playing PM games? Also, if someone willingly gives up information, its not against the rules. Don't answer questions you don't want to and don't give up information unnecessarily.

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

No. I think blantantly spreading misinformation that's available in thread should be "outlawed"

If I were to go and shout on every post that Bcb claimed Bonnie and got him lynched for it, that wouldn't be cool in my book, because it is literally disproven in thread that he did not claim that. If I were to claim that my night results revealed Bcb as Bonnie, that's fair game 

so some lies are OK while others are not?

that seems quite hypocritical as a stance to take.  

where is the line drawn and how is it that your take is the one that everyone has to adopt?

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

If I were to go and shout on every post that Bcb claimed Bonnie and got him lynched for it, that wouldn't be cool in my book, because it is literally disproven in thread that he did not claim that.

I think its fairly obvious that if you were able to convince everyone that BCB claimed Bonnie with zero evidence in the thread, you were using jedi mind tricks and deserve a

Gold Star GIF by Christine Gritmon

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

There is a difference between lying about your role/moves than spreading misinformation about what people said 

why? 

if I feel it is my best interest to reach my wincon, why should I not have that opportunity to do just that?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

so some lies are OK while others are not?

that seems quite hypocritical as a stance to take.  

where is the line drawn and how is it that your take is the one that everyone has to adopt?

Where have I claimed that everyone has to play my way? Why do people need to adopt my stance? It just means I don't want to play and that particular game isn't fun for me. 

It's not hypocritical. Very clear bright line