zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

To me there’s a significant difference between lying about private information vs public. Both are perfectly legal mafia plays. One bothers me. One doesn’t. 

OK. 

Now just keep in mind that players will interpret things that are said differently.  so not everyone will be seeing the same thing as you...... you know, everyone gets to play the way they want to!!!!

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

To me there’s a significant difference between lying about private information vs public. Both are perfectly legal mafia plays. One bothers me. One doesn’t. 

Let me tell you about this one time I got a PM from a player about a specific situation that I was wrong about, I changed my tune and was voted MVP after the game.

Am I lying or telling the truth?

71EYQnlseHL._AC_UX569_.jpg

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

OK. 

Now just keep in mind that players will interpret things that are said differently.  so not everyone will be seeing the same thing as you...... you know, everyone gets to play the way they want to!!!!

I agree. I want to try and flesh this out with you because I’m probably just having a hard time describing my thoughts. 

To me, the thread is public information that needs to be utilized by all equally. Like for example the community board in poker. Despite there not being a direct rule or anything against it, I’d never try to inform a player that there were 3 spades on board when there were 2 or something similar. Like, what if that player was hard of seeing? Similarly I wouldn’t try to tell someone that “squire claimed X” when you claimed Y, because there’s people not reading every post of the thread and would work with false public info. 

I, do however, of course, lie about my private information as that’s the point of the game. 

Now, in mafia, there’s no rightfully no rule against either lie, but that doesn’t mean I am going to hate it if someone is trying to spread false information about what was said in thread. And as long as I’m in the game and notice this, I’m going to make sure everyone has the same info regardless of their reading of the original claim/post. I also am not going to necessarily think less of a person that tries this angle as it is both legal and easily counteracted by me, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to enjoy playing mafia if that becomes a habit 

as the day progressed it became more and more noticeable the steady increase in smoke from an increasing amount of fires and what was once a cacophony of sirens had steadily turned into what could almost be screams and gunshots.

just as the lead detective was preparing to go downstairs himself to investigate the officer he had sent down earlier slammed thru the rooftop door before quickly turning around and proceeding to lock and bar it with anything he could find.

"they've lost their minds they've all lost their minds!" as he explains the situation you all realize your predicament has changed your trapped on the roof of the tallest apt complex in the city with a horde of infected below you and no way out

as the situation unfolds the a few skeptics refuse to believe the officer and break for the door leading the charge was the head detective and a local priest  -town  pickle rick as they began unbarring the door its burst open from the other side as several zombies fill the stairway within and pull the priest inside they begin tearing him to pieces. quickly the rest of you shove the door closed and rebar it hoping it will be enough 

IT IS NOW DAY TWO 

• Like 1