2022 Minnesota Vikings Offseason

SemperFeist

1 minute ago, swede700 said:

I'd have to think they'd want at least a first for him...if not this year, then a 2023 one.  

Welp, never mind then! That first rounder the Vikings want? The Niners don't have one until 2024....Unless you guys can wait that long for one LOL.

How about a 2nd and another conditional pick in 2023? 

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Welp, never mind then! That first rounder the Vikings want? The Niners don't have one until 2024....Unless you guys can wait that long for one LOL.

We want Trey Lance or no deal

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Are you negotiating with someone on a board? I can't see this team taking less than an early first, plus. He's an elite player.

2 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

Are you negotiating with someone on a board? I can't see this team taking less than an early first, plus. He's an elite player.

Early first+? Sheesh!!!! Definitely one of the best, but also coming off an injury and will he want a new contract? 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Early first+? Sheesh!!!! Definitely one of the best, but also coming off an injury and will he want a new contract? 

Yes. That's what most people think, and what I've seen suggested online. No idea what the reality is, but would you trade him and not get a first plus? 

Just now, PrplChilPill said:

Yes. That's what most people think, and what I've seen suggested online. No idea what the reality is, but would you trade him and not get a first plus? 

Since I want my 49ers to get him? Yes, if I were the Vikings, I will gladly take a 2nd rounder and a future pick for him LOL.

22 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Since I want my 49ers to get him? Yes, if I were the Vikings, I will gladly take a 2nd rounder and a future pick for him LOL.

In that case, if I'm the 49ers, I'd give up Deebo Samuel, a 2nd Round pick, and the 2024 1st Round pick. Makes about as much sense as your take. 

Just now, wcblack34 said:

In that case, if I'm the 49ers, I'd give up Deebo Samuel, a 2nd Round pick, and the 2024 1st Round pick. Makes about as much sense as your take. 

So basically you guys are looking for elite QB type of return eh???? Understood! I just take all this as Hunter is not going anywhere and he will be returning to the Vikings lol.