Here we go:

Round 1 - Aiden Hutchinson.

Round 2 - Sauce Gardner.

Round 3 - Ikem Ekwonu.

Round 4 - Kyle Hamilton.

Round 5 - Jordan Davis.

Round 6 - Jameson Williams.

Round 7 - Devin Lloyd.

Round 7 - Trade to Niners for George Kittle.

Hey, I can dream can't I?

Sounds like there are going to be gas mask pictures all over Twitter for this to happen.

Trading out of the first mock edition done on PFF

Traded 31 to Atlanta for 43 and 74
43. Logan Hall, DT, Houston
63. Cam Taylor-Britt, CB, Nebraska
Traded 74 and 174 to Houston for 80 and 108
80. Cameron Thomas, Edge, San Diego State
95. Dohnovan West, C, Arizona State
108. Kyle Philips, WR, UCLA
136. Daniel Bellinger, TE, San Diego State (the patented Duke Tobin double dip from one school in a draft)
209. Smoke Monday, S, Auburn
226. Jack Jones, CB, Arizona State (the double double dip!)
252. Ryan Stonehouse, P, Colorado State (get 98% of Matt Araiza 2-3 rounds later, lol)

Joe Goodberry's draft on what he thinks the Bengals will do (not what he'd do)

31. Kaiir Elam, CB, Florida
Trade 63 to NYG for 68 and 147
68. Josh Paschal, Edge, Kentucky
95. Nick Cross, S, Maryland
136. Daniel Bellinger, TE, San Diego State
147. Thomas Booker, DT, Stanford
174. Dohnovan West, C, Arizona State
209. Makai Polk, WR, Mississippi State
226. Jack Jones, CB, Arizona State
252. Ryan Stonehouse, P, Colorado State

2 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Joe Goodberry's draft on what he thinks the Bengals will do (not what he'd do)

31. Kaiir Elam, CB, Florida
Trade 63 to NYG for 68 and 147
68. Josh Paschal, Edge, Kentucky
95. Nick Cross, S, Maryland
136. Daniel Bellinger, TE, San Diego State
147. Thomas Booker, DT, Stanford
174. Dohnovan West, C, Arizona State
209. Makai Polk, WR, Mississippi State
226. Jack Jones, CB, Arizona State
252. Ryan Stonehouse, P, Colorado State

I don't know a ton on those guys by any means. But the positions make a ton of sense for us. 

1 minute ago, ochocinco4pres said:

I don't know a ton on those guys by any means. But the positions make a ton of sense for us. 

Only one I didn't really know was Makai Polk.  Super young, won't even turn 21 until this summer, and didn't test particularly well, but his production score and early breakout age were both big markers that the Bengals usually go after.  As a late 6th rd pick, that makes sense.  Actually reminded me a bunch of Chad Johnson's testing, who only had a 5.85 RAS (Polk is 4.9) being a decently tall WR who didn't test well, but showed a good 10 yard split which would suggest good suddenness.  Although CJ was older than Polk.  Goodberry talked about how you hope someone that young maybe isn't totally physically mature yet and you can get a little more athleticism than advertised out of him.

Makai Polk RAS
Chad Johnson RAS

• Like 1

1 minute ago, THE DUKE said:

Only one I didn't really know was Makai Polk.  Super young, won't even turn 21 until this summer, and didn't test particularly well, but his production score and early breakout age were both big markers that the Bengals usually go after.  As a late 6th rd pick, that makes sense.  Actually reminded me a bunch of Chad Johnson's testing, who only had a 5.85 RAS (Polk is 4.9) being a decently tall WR who didn't test well, but showed a good 10 yard split which would suggest good suddenness.  Although CJ was older than Polk.  Goodberry talked about how you hope someone that young maybe isn't totally physically mature yet and you can get a little more athleticism than advertised out of him.

Makai Polk RAS
Chad Johnson RAS

I like that as a 6th rounder. Since you know more of the guys, would you be happy with that draft? 

I'd be happy with it, would probably give it a B+

I'm a believer that Elam could be a 10 year starter at CB on a super bowl contender, might start out as CB4 and take over CB2 from Apple at some point.

I like the trade down and Paschal isn't my favorite edge prospect in the 50-100 range, but he's one I wouldn't be made about.

Cross is an elite athlete, but he's relatively newer to the position and will definitely need some seasoning.  Probably would only get 100-150 snaps on defense (more on special teams) but has big time upside and you can sit him behind Bates/Bell for a year and he could conceivably take over for either eventually.

Bellinger is the swing for the fences pick at TE that I want them to make.  Athletically, he tested like the Kelce/Kittle/Pitts of the draft and we already have a "solid all around" TE in Sample.  I want them to go for a game changer, and Belligner also hits all of the Bengals physical thresholds like height/weight.  Probably my favorite pick of this draft.  Was a team captain too, which Taylor seems to love.

Booker tested better than he played which has me a little wary, but he's a guy who can contribute and not be a waste of space as a 3T/5T rotational guy.  Goodberry would rather have Curtis Brooks than Booker, but said Booker fits more based on what the Bengals have traditionally gone after.

I don't know too much about West, Goodberry said he has interior versatility, but his best place is at C.  If he or Trey Hill happens to pan out, then you can kick Karras back out to LG.  It's a fine pick.

Polk we just talked about. I like the idea of going after a testing freak over the production score/break out age at this stage in the draft (I favor prod score/breakout age in the early rounds), my favorite in this range being Isaiah Weston, but Weston is already 24, but he tested like an elite athlete.

Jack Jones I don't particularly like, but the Bengals met with him and this is a 7th rd pick, so I guess i wouldn't be too upset.

I like the idea of having a punting competition and not just handing it to Chrisman.  That's worth pick number 252 for me, and you get your pick of the litter as opposed to having to convince someone to come here and then compete.

• Like 1

James Rapien had a "dark horses" segment for his YouTube channel Cincinnati Bengals talk.

George Karlaftis
Daxton Hill
Quay Walker

I like Dax hill the prospect, but he really isn't a fit at 31 as he isn't a boundary CB and not a developmental guy that needs seasoning.

I've love if Karlaftis fell.  My worst fear is Baltimore takes him and he terrorizes us for a dozen years.

Quay Walker is interesting.  It'd definitely signal the end of Pratt, and could conceivably give us an elite LB duo with Logan Wilson.  I wouldn't make that pick, but I see the logic and wouldn't totally hate it.

6 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

James Rapien had a "dark horses" segment for his YouTube channel Cincinnati Bengals talk.

George Karlaftis
Daxton Hill
Quay Walker

I like Dax hill the prospect, but he really isn't a fit at 31 as he isn't a boundary CB and not a developmental guy that needs seasoning.

I've love if Karlaftis fell.  My worst fear is Baltimore takes him and he terrorizes us for a dozen years.

Quay Walker is interesting.  It'd definitely signal the end of Pratt, and could conceivably give us an elite LB duo with Logan Wilson.  I wouldn't make that pick, but I see the logic and wouldn't totally hate it.

GK would be a home run pick. 

I know hill is a popular pick. But the position breakdown he played at Michigan scared me. It sounds like he is more of a slot corner long term. Doesn't seem to fit the need overall. 

7 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

GK would be a home run pick. 

I know hill is a popular pick. But the position breakdown he played at Michigan scared me. It sounds like he is more of a slot corner long term. Doesn't seem to fit the need overall. 

Hill's best fit is as a versatile safety in a system that uses them interchangeably.  Supposedly, Lou wants to do that more, but that could have just been rumor.