2022 Offseason Discussion

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

lol I don’t believe that was offered nor do I believe either offer would have been turned down.

They would have Taken the JETS deal in a HEARTBEAT.....as well as ours....that would restock their backfield, give them a #1 CB, AND a QB with Moxy and 1-1 playoff record,

LMAO, yeah right....that's just some dude talking out the side of his Neck.

you-just.gif

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Let the NFC South teams bid against each other for their predator QB. Don’t. Get. Involved. 

The thing that gets me with the Watson deal that’s morally crazy 

people are trashing his name to the core right 

but you look at Baker who I think it’s pretty much confirmed got caught having relations with a chick while he was engaged/married. I forget if he was married yet but I know he was at least engaged at the time. 

People act like he’s such a moral person. Cmon now dude clearly was engaged and was messing a random chick. Before we’re so quick to look down at Watson and praise Baker I think we shouldn’t forget homie messing around on his fiancé. 

Edited by brownie man

Just now, brownie man said:

but you look at Baker who I think it’s pretty much confirmed got caught having relations with a chick while he was engaged/married. I forget if he was married yet but I know he was engaged. 

People act like he’s such a moral person. Cmon now dude clearly was engaged and was messing a random chick. Before we’re so quick to look down at Watson and praise Baker I think we shouldn’t forget homie messing around on his fiancé. 

I don’t condone cheating, but this a absolutely moronic take

and I WANT Watson.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brownie man said:

but you look at Baker who I think it’s pretty much confirmed got caught having relations with a chick while he was engaged/married. I forget if he was married yet but I know he was at least engaged at the time. 

I think most people look at cheating, and forced handy's as two different things!  Neither is moral, but one is....nm

and if the price is as high as it appears?  then no to Watson

5 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Nobody is acting like Baker is a standup dude and I’ll never condone that but there’s still a difference between cheating and what Watson was accused of.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I truly don’t think people realize how bad the defensive line is going to be if and when Clowney leaves.

Can you name a sure fire starter outside of Myles? How about a surefire backup? Togiai is about it.

I have a feeling they’re gonna bring in a good vet and draft a DE R1.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I have a feeling they’re gonna bring in a good vet and draft a DE R1.  

I think they will do the same at DT....only draft 1 in RD 2 or 3.

and i hope it's your boy Walker, but would be cool with Karlaftis at pick 13 (DE)

Edited by big poppa pump
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Even if they’re good at playing QB?  And your team could trade for them?!??!

Ok so that’s the one exception. 

Unless they end up with another team in which case we all cast stones until the next opportunity comes up. 

• Like 2