2022 Offseason Discussion

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yikes.  5 million for a dome kicker where the divisional opponents are either in a dome or the south.

If I’m Tucker I’m demanding the Ravens increase my salary to whatever is double the second highest paid kicker each off-season 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, duke2056 said:

Are we flying in some local Masseuses to talk to Watson??

Well, it does sound like we might be.....

Helping Lets Go GIF by grown-ish

OK, snark out of the way......

I'll be honest with you.  I'm not sure how I feel about this whole thing.  Is Watson really that much of an upgrade over Mayfield?  Did Watson simply have better weapons to throw to as he was establishing himself than Baker had?  

From a character standpoint, I'm thinking that I'm in the Mayfield camp 6 days a week and twice on Sunday.  Yeah, I know that we don't generally end up cheering for the person outside of the uniform, but rather the number and uniform colors, but is AB really feelng the heat from Jimmy Truckstop about this one?  If they have to convince him to come here, I'm not sure I want Watson here.  Baker seems to have embraced the community.  We could always trade back, a bit, add a few pieces for next year's draft, and then go all in to get the top guy coming out next year.....if we have to.  Baker may light it up this year, removed from his injury.  

Was Watson's best really that much better than Baker's best in 2020?  

This grenade could blow up in our laps.  

Edited by Bucketheadsdad
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I'll be honest with you.  I'm not sure how I feel about this whole thing.  Is Watson really that much of an upgrade over Mayfield?  Did Watson simply have better weapons to throw to as he was establishing himself than Baker had?  

From a character standpoint, I'm thinking that I'm in the Mayfield camp 6 days a week and twice on Sunday.  Yeah, I know that we don't generally end up cheering for the person outside of the uniform, but rather the number and uniform colors, but is AB really feelng the heat from Jimmy Truckstop about this one?  If they have to convince him to come here, I'm not sure I want Watson here.  Baker seems to have embraced the community.  We could always trade back, a bit, add a few pieces for next year's draft, and then go all in to get the top guy coming out next year.....if we have to.  Baker may light it up this year, removed from his injury.  

Watson's worst was better than Baker's best.

And yes, Watson ISSSSSSSSSSSSSS that much better than Baker.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Do you think Baker in his absolute prime and everything is perfect around him could EVER do this?