2022 Offseason Discussion

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I will 100% take Vegas over dude on Twitter 

I legit follow Vegas on Election Night every 4 years. It's the closest to accurate post election reporting you'll ever see. I'm all in on Vegas odds and information this time of year.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Lets not underestimate our FO, these are some creative guys. Something is going to happen with these cuts, I am going to sit back and see what they are going do and not freak out (until I have reason to)

I'm not freaking out, but I am sharpening my pitchfork and prepping my torch and finding my lighter in the meantime

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Lets not underestimate our FO, these are some creative guys. Something is going to happen with these cuts, I am going to sit back and see what they are going do and not freak out (until I have reason to)

I’m trying to have faith that DePo and Berry are smart enough to figure out whatever turd grenade Haslam tosses in their lap.

But it’s not easy.

That guy can toss some epic piles of ****.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m trying to have faith that DePo and Berry are smart enough to figure out whatever turd grenade Haslam tosses in their lap.

But it’s not easy.

That guy can toss some epic piles of ****.

When we miss on everyone, we can go make a move to grab Colt McCoy and talk ourselves into his accuracy and efficiency as a plus athlete in Stefanski's system and pretend like we didn't try this already over a decade ago.

Just now, MWil23 said:

When we miss on everyone, we can go make a move to grab Colt McCoy and talk ourselves into his accuracy and efficiency as a plus athlete in Stefanski's system and pretend like we didn't try this already over a decade ago.

I can’t believe that guy is still getting paychecks in the NFL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

i was honestly surprised to see he is still around and resigned this off season :)