2022 Offseason Discussion

Hot take:

The offense will be significantly better, but the defense will be monstrous and possibly ranked #1 next year.

Need to bring Clowney back though.

We’re about to invest an insane amount of draft capital on that side of the ball.

Edited by candyman93

So various current WR rumors include :

- Bring back Jarvis

- Will Fuller

- Trade for Robert Woods Traded to TN

Plus we traded for Amari, signed Jakeem Grant and still have Schwartz, DPJ, and Jamarcus Bradley

I could see us bringing in Fuller and Jarvis while releasing Bradley. With a WR room of :

Cooper

Fuller

Landry

Grant

Do you still keep both Schwartz and DPJ?

Do you even bother going WR early in the draft or wait until a late round? 

Edited by pscottdai

Better hope there is a huge cap increase coming. Pushing all of Coopers and Watson's money to the future probably means 80 million for those two in 23 and 24. 30 and 32 million for Garrett those years. 20 for Bitonio (probably changes) 16 for Chubb and 17 for Teller.

I know there are ways around the cap but it sorta seems like they are banking on doing everything they can this year.

8 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Better hope there is a huge cap increase coming. Pushing all of Coopers and Watson's money to the future probably means 80 million for those two in 23 and 24. 30 and 32 million for Garrett those years. 20 for Bitonio (probably changes) 16 for Chubb and 17 for Teller.

I know there are ways around the cap but it sorta seems like they are banking on doing everything they can this year.

I think the needs are banking on it