Free Agency- Possible Targets

ARTMONK HOF

I want to add that both Wagner & Jones were cut, so it wouldn't affect our compensatory draft picks for next yr.

Wagner gonna cost a bunch. I'm sure.

But with Jarvis Landry still out there, I think Julio could be had cheaper.

He just turned 33 in Feb & would be a perfect #2 WR for us.

We could still draft a WR, but it wouldn't be top priority.

#1)Scary Terry

#2)Julio Jones

#3)Curtis Samuels

#4)Dyami Brown

#5)Cam Sims

#6)possibly rookie

Now THAT, is a wr core!

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

So with 9 mill in cap space we have a little bit of money to make one more signing, could be a modest one too. We really don’t have to sign our rookie class until June if we want. That Collins money would be used to sign the draft class

12 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

So with 9 mill in cap space we have a little bit of money to make one more signing, could be a modest one too. We really don’t have to sign our rookie class until June if we want. That Collins money would be used to sign the draft class

Give me Julio Jones...

If our FO doesn't see the importance of getting an experienced WR of Julio Jones caliber, than they're just stupid. I'm sorry...

McLaurin is the only true stud at wideout, who's also durable & reliable.

Cutis Samuels is very good. (When he's on the field) which seemed like never last yr.)

Dyami Brown & Can Simms have some talent. But both are inexperienced & haven't been consistent, either.

Why can we NOT get a stud in Julio Jones whos older & has had injuries the last 2 yrs, but still a stud when healthy.

He won't cost nearly as much as Alan Robinson did for the Rams, or what Jarvis Landry will whenever he signs.

You could do a 2 or 3 yr deal for Julio & you immediately not only have your #2 WR, but depth at the WR position in case of injuries.

Plus, this also helps Carson Wentz & the running game to boot. It forces defenses to have to bring out a nickel or dime for coverage. This, allowing us to use Gibson or McKissic in the running game.

Am I the only person in the world who sees this?

28 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I wish Julio would just sign already (not here) so we can get back to talking logic on this forum but I like that move for both sides Juju is actually a tough dude and I think KC is missing that type of guy with everything else they have

Edited by ripsean21

19 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm still holding out hope we can convince Wagner to come here. 

I do think Wagner would be amazing for Jamin. I just think the lapses we’ve had over the last two I think Wagner on and off the field would just lock this defense down. Plus for some reason I actually think Hamilton is going to be avalible and I just hope for the sake of my sanity we can get that dude on this team!!! 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I wish Julio would just sign already (not here) so we can get back to talking logic on this forum but I like that move for both sides Juju is actually a tough dude and I think KC is missing that type of guy with everything else they have

Bro I’m with you, I always love the enthusiasm Ace has but unless Julio was a 5 million dollar guy then I say heck to the no….. I was slightly interested in Juju tho, I know a lot of people weren’t but figured he would come relatively cheap but who knows his contract details.

Wagner and Shobert are who I would be looking at for MLB right now. I wouldn’t mind Devin Lloyd in the first but….. I rather have a vet. And neither Wagner or shobert would cost us a comp pick since they were cut.

Mathieu is an interesting one that’s still on the market tho, I’m wondering why