Free Agency- Possible Targets

ARTMONK HOF

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm still holding out hope we can convince Wagner to come here. 

51 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I do think Wagner would be amazing for Jamin. I just think the lapses we’ve had over the last two I think Wagner on and off the field would just lock this defense down. Plus for some reason I actually think Hamilton is going to be avalible and I just hope for the sake of my sanity we can get that dude on this team!!! 

Would love to get Wagner here. 

I just think we have a better chance of convincing the Pope to play for us than convincing born in LA, college at Utah State, entire career in Seattle Bobby Wagner to move to the East Coast to play for the Commanders. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

I do think Wagner would be amazing for Jamin. I just think the lapses we’ve had over the last two I think Wagner on and off the field would just lock this defense down. Plus for some reason I actually think Hamilton is going to be avalible and I just hope for the sake of my sanity we can get that dude on this team!!! 

This would be amazing, so it definitely won't happen, lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

Would love to get Wagner here. 

I just think we have a better chance of convincing the Pope to play for us than convincing born in LA, college at Utah State, entire career in Seattle Bobby Wagner to move to the East Coast to play for the Commanders. 

I doubt it as well, if we’re going to get a current player to play MLB, choices are extremely limited. Schobert, Hitchens, Hightower are the top available. 
Sign Shobert or Hitchens and extend Terry. 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

17 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I have no idea who Milo is, but he seems friendly and has a nice smile. Which makes him easily top 8 favorite players on this roster. 

They list him as a LB but he’s 6’2” 225, more like a SS. Not sure how much he’ll play but hopefully he can cover people. 

With it looking like we really protected ourselves to make sure we get the comp pick decided to look at names who either got cut or might still be there when money doesn't count against Com pick formula anymore

Some with Ties to Us or the regime
Danny Trevathan at MLB
Star Lotulelei and Vernon Butler at DT
Ryan Kerrigan at DE
Jamison Crowder at WR
Kyle Fuller at CB
Trai Turner at OG
Cornilius Lucas at OT
Ty Neskhe

Some names the intrigue me but might not last that long
Jabrill Peppers and Ronnie Harrison either one one be a nice young peice to take the buffalo nickle spot Collins played
Maurice Hurst and Derrick Nnadi at DT

• Like 2

9 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Yea, I would rather win football games.

Why sink money into Julio when you know he’s not gonna make it the whole year healthy? I mean the titans just replaced him with a guy coming off an ACL injury……. That should tell you something

• Like 1