FF Eagles '22 Circle of Jerks mock draft

Danger

I think this is gonna be a trenches pick for the Ravens.

I kinda wanted to go David Ojabo at first just cause Michigan's DC is now the Ravens DC, so he knows Ojabo well, but I'll go with another DL that boosted his stock in a big way and insured he probably goes top half of the first round and that's the big boy who had the craziest 10 yard split I've ever seen.

So, with the 14th pick in the NFL Draft the Baltimore Ravens select....

WA6PB7BHRKVSW7HYKRQ7IZ42VI.jpg

Jordan Davis DT Georgia

And, doesn't he just seem like a Ravens pick? lol

• Like 1

17) Los Angeles Chargers 

They have a lot of needs along the lines. They could opt to go OL and keep their franchise QB clean in the pocket. DL and bolster that run defense.

Need more corners and I think have a chance to be a “f it take a weapon” team on draft day with Olave and Williams sitting there.

Chargers select….

DL Devonte Wyatt, Georgia

usatsi_13646998.jpg

Really went back and forth on this one. Olave was my second choice. Then McDuffie, then Penning.

But the Chargers go with I think the Georgia DT they’d covet more in Wyatt. He’s a more versatile guy, higher motor, while still being big (just not Jordan Davis big)

@Danger OTC with New Orleans

With the 18th pick, The New Orleans Saints select

Why the Washington Commanders should draft Sam Howell

Sam Howell, QB UNC

Is it the pick I'd make? No. But I really can't imagine them coming back out there with Winston and Taysom Hill again. especially not when Kamara and MT are still young enough to actually do something. Desperate times and desperate measures.

Next is the Eagles pick. I'm a bit preoccupied so if any of you want to make the poll, go for it.

@Danger says Jameson Williams makes the most sense, but I think any WR to the Pats makes sense and Jameson will be out until probably mid season and there is another receiver on the board I could see the Patriots being really interested in and I wouldn't take him above Williams, but I'm not drafting for me here.

So, with the 21st pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the New England Patriots select....

1354898739.jpg

Chris Olave WR Ohio State

He isn't gonna give you as good RAC like Burks or Williams, but Patriots might be wary of Burks cause of his lack of route running and being a bigger guy like Harry and Jameson has the injury. So, I gave them someone I've seen Patriots fans clamoring for quite a bit. Olave is already so nuanced as a route runner like DeVonta coming out. You have to use the word smooth when describing his game. He would give the Pats a high floor receiver and he proved at the combine he does have speed although a 4.39 wasn't really surprising to me since I figured he was 4.35-4.40 anyways, but it proved something to people who thought he was a little slower than that. I think he's gonna be a favorite for Mac Jones who is good going through progressions and will find Olave when he gets open with his route running.

@Kiltman is back OTC with the Raiders

22) 

Raiders are in for a world of hurt in that division. But they might as well start swinging to get better

The Oak—- Las Vegas Raiders select…

WR Jameson Williams, Alabama

jameson-williams.jpg

Without the injury he’s the first WR to go. Once he’s back he give the Raiders a speedy vertical threat that can help out Waller underneath and for the team to compete in a loaded division.

Even if they trade Carr and rebuild, this is a fine pick. Will let him take his time and they will try to get one of the QBs next year.

@Danger up next with Mini-me & The Cardinals

With the 23rd pick the Arizona tl;dr sorry Kylers select

Trent McDuffie Scouting Report: How good is the young defensive back?

Trent McDuffie, CB - Washington

Joining another Washington CB alum in the Cardinals secondary (Byron Murphy) the Cards fill a big hole in their defense. Karlaftis doesn't feel like a Kliff Kingsbury type of player to me so there's no EDGE player that I think makes sense and they sure as heck aren't taking a RB in the first.

@EaglesPeteC has the the Jerry Joneses at 24.

• Like 1