Rodgers reportedly coming back

Arthur Penske

We are still Super Bowl contenders so I am happy about that. Also nervous about what this will do to the rest of the roster & our cap space. 

“Cap friendly deal” McAfee says but 4 years & $200M with $153M guaranteed… Ummm how cap friendly could that possibly be? 

Just now, StartBarr said:

We are still Super Bowl contenders so I am happy about that. Also nervous about what this will do to the rest of the roster & our cap space. 

“Cap friendly deal” McAfee says but 4 years & $200M with $153M guaranteed… Ummm how cap friendly could that possibly be? 

Wait for the details.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

If we trade Love for a player or a second round pick and Aaron's cap hit over the next three years is low, I'm a fan.

If we're paying him something like 14% or higher of the cap, I am quitting harder.

If his cap hit is low for the next three years we're looking at a cap hit in year four of well over 50 million. Unless year 4 is not guaranteed. 

I don't care how it's structured, he's an ******* and they should have cashed in big time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Zach Kruse -  Aaron Rodgers always said he wanted to play into his 40s, and play his entire career in Green Bay. Now, he'll almost certainly do both.

It would seem he is willing to give up all his leverage for this contract.  I hope we don’t hear, I’m contemplating retirement , anytime soon