Rodgers reportedly coming back

Arthur Penske

4 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Agree.  Also the Nags report of a two year commitment from Rodgers makes sense.  Probably year to year after that.  Based on what I am seeing looks like Aaron could play for 3 or 4 more years yet.  Beyond Love's contract.   If we are going to trade him this is the year to do it.  Should be interesting to see if a team ponies up.  They won't give him away a team will have to come across with a decent offer otherwise he'll remain a Packer for the time being. 

As far as Love's career probably best for him to stay in GB and continue his development.  If he gets traded he'll have to learn a new offense.  If he gets thrown out there he'll bust.  Kid really needs another year riding the pine.  Even then he'll have growing pains once he plays.  If he does come back hope Clements works on his footwork and release.  

Aaron's cap number will probably be around $30M in 2022 and 2023. So, a 2 year commitment where his cap hit is lower and he gets paid is definitely how this'll go. 

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Ivermectin

Knew you would go there.  Read up on the studies with regards to this as a form of treatment.  Have been following Rodgers for years.  Wilde and then McAfee.  Rodgers is a highly intelligent human being.  This is my opinion if you don't share it well I can't help you. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Anyone else finding it strange that we haven’t seen any cap moves from the Packers lately?

Probably already have things lined out, but not executed until they have to as far as trades and/or cuts go.  Right now, I think the only moving parts are potential extensions.

4 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Anyone else finding it strange that we haven’t seen any cap moves from the Packers lately?

Yeah very strange, I thought Z would be long gone by now. Who knows they may try to keep him. He's a beast I hope somehow they can.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Knew you would go there.  Read up on the studies with regards to this as a form of treatment.  Have been following Rodgers for years.  Wilde and then McAfee.  Rodgers is a highly intelligent human being.  This is my opinion if you don't share it well I can't help you. 

We've been warned

Edited by AlexGreen#20

54 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Ideally Rodgers would help select his heir and work with him for at least a year before he retires.

🙄

I'll leave this here....

"Arizona Cardinals rookie quarterback Josh Rosen has a connection with Aaron Rodgers. They share an agency, and the two have made a connection that began before the draft. The Green Bay Packers quarterback is somewhat of a mentor to Rosen. Rodgers is impressed with Rosen as a young man."

• Like 4