Rodgers reportedly coming back

Arthur Penske

12 hours ago, Norm said:

Idk if you're serious but I've half way lived that life and it's stupid

Some would say you still live the life of a half way intellectual, others would say you live the life of a half way idiot

Intelligence is in the eye of the beholder i guess

9 hours ago, R T said:

Don't agree, never got that vibe.

Agreed. I've always viewed it as him trying to gauge the range of possibilities available given our cap constraints.

I secretly think he's @Norm here.

On Cheers, Norm was an accountant. Ken is also an accountant. Coincidence? I think not.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Norm said:

But for real.. Fake *** pompous "intellectual" ****** bag.

They're not for me. 

He's a sad little man trying to be cool on Twitter but he's wrong all the ******* time. 

Even if he was right, he's annoying about it. "Sky is falling" approach for likes/RTs.

5 minutes ago, Norm said:

Idk if he's sky is falling but he acts like it's so black and white (with the cap) and everyone that isn't him just doesn't get it. 

Interesting. I guess maybe I don't read enough of his stuff to get the right feel, hardly a hill for me to die on here. I might visit his account 10-15 times a year to get information on where the Packers stand and have never been disappointed and never got the 'smarter than everyone else' feel. Then again, my sample size is very small also.