Circle of Jerks Mock Draft [Eagles 15) Jermaine Johnson]

Danger

Picks  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which EDGE player will the Eagles take? (We'll call this #15)

• David Ojabo, Michigan
    • Jermaine Johnson, Florida State
    • George Karlaftis, Purdue

1. Jacksonville Jaguars - OT Evan Neal
2. Detroit Lions - EDGE Aidan Hutchinson
3. Houston Texans - OT Ikem Ekwonu
4. New York Jets - EDGE Kayvon Thibodeaux 
5. New York Giants - EDGE Travon Walker
6. Carolina Panthers - OT Charles Cross
7. New York Giants - CB Ahmad Gardner
8. Atlanta Falcons - S Kyle Hamilton
9. Seattle Seahawks - QB Malik Willis
10. New York Jets - CB Derek Stingley Jr.
11. Washington Commanders - QB Matt Corral
12. Minnesota Vikings - CB Andrew Booth Jr.
13. Cleveland Browns - WR Garret Wilson
14. Baltimore Ravens - DT Jordan Davis
15. Philadelphia Eagles

One poll is gonna be between the three remaining EDGE guys who presumably will go in the first round. We'll take the winner of that poll and the other pick will be based on 1st choice being 3 points, 2nd choice being 2 points. (so 4 first place votes and 2 third place votes is 16 points) Most points will be the pick.

• Like 1

Johnson is my man crush thus far. Wouldn’t mind Ojabo/Johnson back to back at all. That wasn’t an option though. Burks looks like a perfect compliment and Linderbaum is the consensus no brainer this year. Those were my picks. The LBs were hard to deny but we’re going to sign Wagner so ya know, it can wait. 

41 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Jaquan Brisker at 16? He’s probably not even a first round pick and somehow we have him listed as an option for 16 smh. 

Ojabo, Lloyd, Elam (I thought the second poll was for 19 so I picked Elam). 

I just wanted to try and make sure as many possibilities were covered as I think could arise.

12 minutes ago, Danger said:

I just wanted to try and make sure as many possibilities were covered as I think could arise.

There's many other options you could've went with outside of Brisker - come on now. You could've put Penning, Zion, Kenyon Green, Olave who would all make sense instead of Brisker and are actually first round guys. 

13 minutes ago, Danger said:

I could say the same thing about Elam for what it's worth Remix. I don't think he's a first round pick.

I don't think he's a viable option at 16 but I do think he is at 19 - I have him pegged in the 20-25 range and this has nothing to do with the college he went to. I think he and McDuffie are very close in the CB4 conversation. 

3 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I don't think he's a viable option at 16 but I do think he is at 19 - I have him pegged in the 20-25 range and this has nothing to do with the college he went to. I think he and McDuffie are very close in the CB4 conversation. 

Hey that's fair. I have Brisker in the 25-30 range. Which is still top 32. I didn't vote for him.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Hey that's fair. I have Brisker in the 25-30 range. Which is still top 32. I didn't vote for him.

I don't know if this matter because my dumbass didn't read the second poll but I would've voted for Dean over Elam and that would make Dean tied for the pick. 

Just now, Scalamania said:

I don't know if this matter because my dumbass didn't read the second poll but I would've voted for Dean over Elam and that would make Dean tied for the pick. 

will take that into consideration.

• Like 1

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

@DangerI’m confused why you didn’t list the defensive ends in all of the polls?

Probably should've just done two separate threads. We're limited to three questions per thread poll. So, we all know one of the picks was going to be an EDGE. but like if I did first choice, second choice, third choice with EDGEs included, I strongly believe that we'd have wound up with two EDGE players, and while I think some of us would be ok with that. I really don't think it's realistic or what any of us would have been really intending to do. 

• Like 1