2022 Pro Days

Forge

7 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

He’s not that slow in game

While true, I still wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. Hated his tape.

2 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Bet Quays even more athletic than that 

Agreed. Quay's agility for his size is staggering. He flips his hips like a DB. I was watching the Bama game the other day, and in successive plays, he threw Evan Neal to the ground on a running play and then followed it up by blanketing John Metchie in the slot. If his instincts catch up to his natural gifts, he might become the best ILB in the NFL.

17 hours ago, lark25 said:

Nakobe not testing. For a small guy like that id want some #s otherwise I'm picking Devin Lloyd or Chad Muma over him all day

And you would be missing out on the best LB and leader in this draft, And I'm a big Muma guy.

Edited by MSURacerDT55

19 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

No chance in hell I'd bet anything until I know which team/staff they go to

I'm just blown away by the film, I really don't need to see the numbers. If I had to guess his #s based off of his play, He looks like a 4.5 flat, 38 in vert, and 10-2 broad jump, but most of all his instincts to go along with those make him elite in my book, undersized and all.

14 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I'm just blown away by the film, I really don't need to see the numbers. If I had to guess his #s based off of his play, He looks like a 4.5 flat, 38 in vert, and 10-2 broad jump, but most of all his instincts to go along with those make him elite in my book, undersized and all.

I'm guessing Devin Lloyd's tape would look even better if he was playing behind Georgia's DL. Playing LB for Georgia this past season is a LB's wet dream as far as not having to worry about OL getting to the 2nd level.

Edited by Jeezla

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'm guessing Devin Lloyd's tape would look even better if he was playing behind Georgia's DL

Meh, Utah routinely has top 10 defensive lines, he is what he is. Plus he really didn't impress me the OSU game. Not saying he wont be good though 

Edited by MSURacerDT55

2 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Meh, Utah routinely has top 10 defensive lines, he is what he is. Plus he really didn't impress me the OSU game. Not saying he wont be good though 

Lloyd's combine actually made me a little more confident in him, I know people expected faster but other than the 40 all the tests checked out. 

You might be right and I don't think Nakobe will be a bad player, just if I'm picking the first lb off the board I want to be sure

• Like 1