2022 Pro Days

Forge

3 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

I watched so many A&M games waiting to be impressed by Wydermyer and it just never happened

Not surprised by that performance

I feel the same. Kind of the same with Spiller. I thought Hall and Walker were clearly ahead of him—even before the combine.

6 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Wydermyer and Spiller are not that slow on tape.

4.63 ain't that bad for a RB.  Wydermyer though, Christ.  With the rumors that he's done poorly in one on ones being everywhere, you start to wonder if he just hasn't stayed in shape or something.

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

4.63 ain't that bad for a RB.  Wydermyer though, Christ.  With the rumors that he's done poorly in one on ones being everywhere, you start to wonder if he just hasn't stayed in shape or something.

James Robinson ran a 4.64.  spiller is fast enough tho ud like a back with a lil more home run ability

10 hours ago, Emerica said:

Yikes

Yeah and some were not impressed with Jelani Woods at the combine running 4.61 40 with 24 reps at 225 being 6-7 259.  I believe it was the fastest 40 by a dude that tall in like 19 years or something.  

That type of Wydermyer is odd, even for Leal but Wydermyer does have a nice build and if he commits to blocking he could be a decent weapon.  He can get open and make plays, has good hands.  

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Yeah and some were not impressed with Jelani Woods at the combine running 4.61 40 with 24 reps at 225 being 6-7 259.  I believe it was the fastest 40 by a dude that tall in like 19 years or something.  

That type of Wydermyer is odd, even for Leal but Wydermyer does have a nice build and if he commits to blocking he could be a decent weapon.  He can get open and make plays, has good hands.  

Hes an UDFA to me. Im not touching a dude with a worse vert than mine at TE

Production is ok but hasn't shown improvements, pff grade is nothing special. Don't see why id draft him

Edited by lark25

I didn't see many details on the Georgia pro day, but from CBS sports:

Davis stood on his combine figures. Wyatt participated in the agility drills and had a three-cone time of 7.45 seconds and ran the short shuttle in 4.63. Travon Walker and Dean did not workout. Quay Walker did the three cone in 6.89 seconds and had a short-shuttle time of 4.32 while doing 23 reps on the bench. Tindall had a 7.25-second time in the three-cone drill. Pickens increased his vertical to 34.5 inches and weighed in at 200 pounds after weighing 195 at the combine. Salyer had a 24-inch vertical. Shaffer did 23 reps on the bench and had a three-cone time of 8.09 seconds. Kendrick had a disappointing 40 time of 4.79 seconds and showcased a 31-inch vertical. Cine's vertical was 37 inches. At 6-4 and 236 pounds, Anderson had a 40 time of 4.57 with a 39-inch vertical and 11-foot, one-inch broad jump. He did the three-cone in 7.06 seconds and a short shuttle time of 4.31 seconds. 

Edited by nicfre2011