2022 Pro Days

Forge

Daniel Faalele 6-8 1/8"  390

Had a 29.5" vertical leap, a 5.6 40-yard dash and a 7 foot, 9 inch broad jump at nearly 400 pounds.

Not great but not bad, stood on the 24 reps at 225 which is solid for having 35" arms, that is a hell of a ways to get that bar up.  Some team is going to get a steal with him, I hope he goes to the Eagles but ultimately not sure he gets by Dallas, then maybe the Titans, Dolphins or Bengals.  

Boye Mafe did great also, anyone that plays in a 3/4 D and is looking for a 3/4 OLB and takes George Karlaftis over Mafe is making a mistake.  My guess is Boye gets picked before him I have him going to the Cardinals right now 1st round.  

5 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

My gut tells me he should have stayed another year 

The dude got hurt and no reason he cannot come back from it.  Just like Jameson Williams, he is the best receiver in the draft and a team like the Packers will probably steal him when he drops a bit but dude is a potential superstar and Ojabo is kind of the same.  He has rare ability to bend the edge and has amazing upside.  Sure easy to say now he should have returned to school but dude played an amazing season last year so why not go out on that high note like that, still is crazy raw but pretty impressive first full season getting 11 sacks and a crazy 5 forced fumbles.  

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

The dude got hurt and no reason he cannot come back from it.  Just like Jameson Williams, he is the best receiver in the draft and a team like the Packers will probably steal him when he drops a bit but dude is a potential superstar and Ojabo is kind of the same.  He has rare ability to bend the edge and has amazing upside.  Sure easy to say now he should have returned to school but dude played an amazing season last year so why not go out on that high note like that, still is crazy raw but pretty impressive first full season getting 11 sacks and a crazy 5 forced fumbles.  

As weird as it may sound, this could be a blessing in disguise for him, him being a 1st round pick would have put a lot of pressure on him to produce early, now he can come in and develop into an every down edge guy, right now all he really has to offer is being a package guy. All that being said, I can see him developing into a Chandler Jones type of guy who may never be an elite edge setter but be good enough to get by but be a deadly pass rusher on 3rd/passing downs and get his money on his second contract.

• Like 1