2022 Pro Days

Forge

13 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Anyone hear/see if Cameron Thomas worked out at SDSU today? Can't find anything.

For anyone else wondering, Thomas is working out on April 4, he's still recovering from the hammy injury during Senior Bowl week.

USC has its Pro Day today, but Drake London won't workout until April 5th.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nicfre2011 said:

I didn't see many details on the Georgia pro day, but from CBS sports:

Davis stood on his combine figures. Wyatt participated in the agility drills and had a three-cone time of 7.45 seconds and ran the short shuttle in 4.63. Travon Walker and Dean did not workout. Quay Walker did the three cone in 6.89 seconds and had a short-shuttle time of 4.32 while doing 23 reps on the bench. Tindall had a 7.25-second time in the three-cone drill. Pickens increased his vertical to 34.5 inches and weighed in at 200 pounds after weighing 195 at the combine. Salyer had a 24-inch vertical. Shaffer did 23 reps on the bench and had a three-cone time of 8.09 seconds. Kendrick had a disappointing 40 time of 4.79 seconds and showcased a 31-inch vertical. Cine's vertical was 37 inches. At 6-4 and 236 pounds, Anderson had a 40 time of 4.57 with a 39-inch vertical and 11-foot, one-inch broad jump. He did the three-cone in 7.06 seconds and a short shuttle time of 4.31 seconds. 

Is the Anderson, Adam Anderson? Is he considered draftable with his legal issues?

46 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Is the Anderson, Adam Anderson? Is he considered draftable with his legal issues?

Measuring in at 6-foot-4 and 237 pounds, Anderson ran a 40-yard dash in the 4.5-second range, per the report, and recorded a 39-inch vertical leap and a 133-inch broad jump.

Anderson’s broad jump would have tied for best in class among the linebackers at the NFL Combine. His 40 time would have been among the position leaders which included his former UGA teammates Channing Tindall (4.47) and Quay Walker (4.52).

“It was reported to me he had a fabulous workout,” Sadow said, “and everyone is interested pending resolution of the case.”

This is Adam Anderson, Allegations aside, he is Edge1 in my book, easily.

His attorney is filing to have this case dismissed which would obviously be huge for him

Edited by MSURacerDT55

5 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

His attorney is filing to have this case dismissed which would obviously be huge for him

Yeah obviously he was the #1 rusher on Georgia before all of the legal issues.  No way I take Adam Anderson over Hutchinson/Thibodeau and probably could throw in Jermaine Johnson and Travon Walker as well.  But after those guys there are a few who will probably go ahead of him, but those are some solid workout numbers no question granted though 237 seems pretty light, Johnson showed similar athletic ability at 254 and Travon Walker the same at 272 so there is that.  

5 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

That's a pretty typical move, and it's rarely granted. It's worth noting that after the first rape allegation became public, a second woman came forward alleging that Anderson sexually assaulted her back in 2020.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

That's a pretty typical move, and it's rarely granted. It's worth noting that after the first rape allegation became public, a second woman came forward alleging that Anderson sexually assaulted her back in 2020.

As an organisation I would not be interested in a guy with multiple rape allegations. Where there's smoke there's fire. Dude doesn't realise what a privileged position he's in to have the opportunity to play this game for a living and squanders it.

Hundreds of other guys out there that can do so without the drama.

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

More on Jelani Woods, finished out some other drills at the Pro day.  

What i like about this profile is that its strong across the board. The spider chart would be pretty even around the circle.

12 minutes ago, lark25 said:

What i like about this profile is that its strong across the board. The spider chart would be pretty even around the circle.

I'm sad. Loved this dude's game. He's likely going well before the Rams could get him now.

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

His lawyer is basically trying to speed things up.  Get the DAs office to **** or get off the pot.

I doubt it'll work here because they can claim they are gathering information from alleged victims.

Most of Ohio State's big players rested on their combine testing stats.  Master Teague may have shown out enough to get picked somewhere on day 3.  CJ Stroud looked impressive as well throwing to the WRs.

Full Results for Every Buckeye Who Participated in Ohio State’s 2022 Pro Day | Eleven Warriors

RESULTS FROM OHIO STATE’S 2022 PRO DAY
PLAYER HEIGHT WEIGHT ARM HAND WING 40 10 20 VERT BROAD BENCH 3-CONE 20-YARD SHUTTLE
CHRIS BOOKER (WR) 5’11” 184 30 3/4” 8 7/8” 72 3/8” 4.52/4.53 1.60/1.63 2.63/2.64 36” 9’9” DNP 7.01 4.13
HASKELL GARRETT (DT) 6’2” 300 31 7/8” 9 7/8” 79” DNP DNP DNP 30.5” 9’ 24 7.75 4.80
ANTWUAN JACKSON (DT) 6’2 1/8” 298 31 7/8” 9 1/4” 77 1/4” 5.15 1.75 2.91 28” 7’10” 22 7.94 4.90
DEMARIO MCCALL (WR/CB) 5’9 3/8” 179 30 3/8” 9 3/8” 73” 4.53 1.57 2.60 34.5” 10’ 13 7.09 4.13
THAYER MUNFORD (OL) 6’5 3/4” 329 35 1/2” 10 1/8” 84 1/2” 5.33 1.90 3.08 DNP 9’ 22 7.74 4.77
CHRIS OLAVE (WR) 6’0 1/2” 185 N/A N/A N/A DNP DNP DNP DNP DNP DNP DNP DNP
NICHOLAS PETIT-FRERE (OT) 6’5 1/4” 316 34” 10 3/4” 82 3/8” DNP DNP DNP 30.5” DNP 24 7.85 4.85
JEREMY RUCKERT (TE) 6’5 1/8” 251 N/A N/A N/A DNP DNP DNP DNP DNP 22 DNP DNP
TYREKE SMITH (DE) 6’3 3/8” 255 33 3/4” 10” 80 7/8”̦ DNP DNP DNP DNP 9’9” DNP 7.06 4.24
MASTER TEAGUE (RB) 5’11 1/4” 221 31 7/8” 9 1/2” 76 7/8” 4.44-4.49 1.54 2.59 36” 10’11“ 27 6.95 4.29
GARRETT WILSON (WR) 5’11 7/8” 184 N/A N/A N/A DNP DNP DNP DNP DNP DNP DNP DNP

14 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

His lawyer is basically trying to speed things up.  Get the DAs office to **** or get off the pot.

I doubt it'll work here because they can claim they are gathering information from alleged victims.

And because DA's have infinite leeway when it comes to issuing indictments or gathering discovery.  Even when they openly violate Brady, the only remedy is usually dismissal or suppression, and judges rarely want to grant those.

17 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Yeah obviously he was the #1 rusher on Georgia before all of the legal issues.  No way I take Adam Anderson over Hutchinson/Thibodeau and probably could throw in Jermaine Johnson and Travon Walker as well.  But after those guys there are a few who will probably go ahead of him, but those are some solid workout numbers no question granted though 237 seems pretty light, Johnson showed similar athletic ability at 254 and Travon Walker the same at 272 so there is that.  

That's cool and you are definitely entitled to your opinion but im definitely higher on him than others.

- He was set to be a star amongst stars (and captain) on one of arguably the greatest defenses we've seen in years.    

- None of those guys in that upper crust of edge guys has the explosion nor the bend this guy has 

- He does need work but his upside is way above any of those guys outside of Walker IMO

- Anderson was the reason Jermaine Johnson and Brenton Cox transferred

- True he was light but he really had about a month to prepare and hasn't played since week 7 (which he had 5.5 sacks), he could easily gain about 13lbs this offseason.

- His skillset is one of a difference maker, no he is not polished, yes he is a work in progress but he has the ability to alter games, If he goes to the right team, he could have a similar impact as Parsons had, maybe not to that extent but have immediate impact.

- At worst he could be Brian Burns IMO

24 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

That's cool and you are definitely entitled to your opinion but im definitely higher on him than others.

- He was set to be a star amongst stars (and captain) on one of arguably the greatest defenses we've seen in years.    

- None of those guys in that upper crust of edge guys has the explosion nor the bend this guy has 

- He does need work but his upside is way above any of those guys outside of Walker IMO

- Anderson was the reason Jermaine Johnson and Brenton Cox transferred

- True he was light but he really had about a month to prepare and hasn't played since week 7 (which he had 5.5 sacks), he could easily gain about 13lbs this offseason.

- His skillset is one of a difference maker, no he is not polished, yes he is a work in progress but he has the ability to alter games, If he goes to the right team, he could have a similar impact as Parsons had, maybe not to that extent but have immediate impact.

- At worst he could be Brian Burns IMO

Parsons?  Parsons had almost more TFLs in his true SOPH year than Anderson had his entire four year college career.  Granted Anderson was taken out when he was playing very well for Georgia but not sure they missed him all that much when he was out and his production was taken up by increased play from Travon Walker, Beal and Quay Walker.  

Either way at the moment the dude is in massive legal trouble still and in no way will he be another Micah Parsons, he never showed that type of explosiveness in college but sure if put in the right situation he could succeed but Parsons is arguably the best OLB prospect to come into the NFL in the last 20 years, not sure Adam Anderson is that at all.  

Yeah Jermaine Johnson transferred because of him but Jermaine Johnson showed out and impressed just as much athletically in workouts as Adam Anderson, and Jermaine does not have legal issues still pending and rape allegations against him and had a monster year on FSU.  But yeah with Adam Anderson sure, it is a little out of sight out of mind with him at the moment.  As for Brian Burns, that guy had great quick twitch and actually played at a pretty light edge guy early in his college career, not sure Adam Anderson is that type of athlete but yeah worked out well in terms of numbers.  Just not sure he was ever this super elite edge guy in terms of play and production, but I guess maybe he would have been this past season if he did not get in legal trouble and basically kicked off the team.  I have him fall to the Ravens right now and he could do great there and fill a huge need.