2022 Pro Days

Forge

15 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

He has zero business being picked in the top 3, he interviews poorly. 

I think nobody should draft him until Pick #104 just to teach him a lesson for walking out during the Combine.

• Like 1

Quandre Mosely a SR CB out of Kentucky ran a 4.32 40 at his pro day being around 6-2 185.  

Wan'Dale Robinson at 5-8 179 put up 19 reps at 225 bench which is solid.  

Devon Allen former Oregon WR has not played at Oregon since 2016, he ran a 4.35 40 with a 34.5" vertical.  Not bad but he is a track guy so kind of expected.  He was in two Olympics 2016 and 2020 in the 100 meter hurdles so that is what he has been up to since Oregon football.  I liked him at Oregon and if he committed to the game he could be a decent WR potentially.  

46 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Thibs with a 7.23 3 cone apparently. He did slip though on the one I saw. 

Not great. For some reason I didn't expect an elite time, maybe due to his unwitting comparison to Clowney who also doesn't have the best agility. I was expecting maybe a 7.1 which is perfectly fine but not great

https://mobile.twitter.com/JimNagy_SB/status/1511041309330620418?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1511041309330620418|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

For some reason i am too dumb to get twitter link to post correctly, but MSU's Troy Andersen wit ha 3.99 short shuttle and 6.72 3 cone at Montana State's Pro Day

Edited by broncofan48

3 hours ago, broncofan48 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JimNagy_SB/status/1511041309330620418?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1511041309330620418|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

For some reason i am too dumb to get twitter link to post correctly, but MSU's Troy Andersen wit ha 3.99 short shuttle and 6.72 3 cone at Montana State's Pro Day

Should be an early 2nd rd pick. More upside than some of those d3 guys picked around there like Marpet and Meinerz. I think the performance at the Senior bowl showed he can adjust to the jump in competition.

This is a rare athlete at the LB position. Id say 50% snaps to start season with starter level by end, good starter level by y2 or y3

Edited by lark25

5 hours ago, broncofan48 said:

Someone will take him early Day 2.

5 hours ago, broncofan48 said:

Yeah he is crazy impressive in his workouts and is new to the position but an absolutely standout athlete with big time potential and upside.  If there were more LB needy teams in the 1st round he would go there but I see Seattle wanting him at pick #41.  Not sure Burr-Kirven or Barton are the answer at that other OLB spot considering the OLB opposite that is more 3/4 OLB DE types in Uchenna Nwosu, Darrell Taylor and Alton Robinson.  Then man in the middle being Jordyn Brooks who is pretty set there.  

10 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Yeah he is crazy impressive in his workouts and is new to the position but an absolutely standout athlete with big time potential and upside.  If there were more LB needy teams in the 1st round he would go there but I see Seattle wanting him at pick #41.  Not sure Burr-Kirven or Barton are the answer at that other OLB spot considering the OLB opposite that is more 3/4 OLB DE types in Uchenna Nwosu, Darrell Taylor and Alton Robinson.  Then man in the middle being Jordyn Brooks who is pretty set there.  

Not too sure. I think Burr Kirven is pretty underrated and couldve started if not for the injury. He's also a good athlete but a bit undersized and probably better than what a few teams are starting at LB.

That said I know historically Seattle love HWS dudes and are a good candidate to take him in the 2nd. I actually like Anderson to the raiders. They are thin at LB without a big athletic traffic cop type there. Probably start off in certain packages but too good to keep off too long.