2022 Pro Days

Forge

5 hours ago, TheEagle said:

I want to like Troy Andersen, but then I watched him against South Dakota State and North Dakota State, and he looked like somebody new to the position. I like Chad Muma quite a bit more than Andersen.

Muma is a clean prospect man. He and Lloyd are in my view highest floor lbs. That doesn't mean low ceiling just that guys like Anderson have more physical tools but id pick Muma first for most teams there

8 hours ago, TheEagle said:

I want to like Troy Andersen, but then I watched him against South Dakota State and North Dakota State, and he looked like somebody new to the position. I like Chad Muma quite a bit more than Andersen.

Muma is 100% the guy you take if both are on the board and you are looking for an immediate starter. 

Andersen is a nice consolation prize if you're out on Muma and feel you can coach through the growing pains to wind up with a potential long term starter. 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2022 at 9:22 AM, ronjon1990 said:

Muma is 100% the guy you take if both are on the board and you are looking for an immediate starter. 

Andersen is a nice consolation prize if you're out on Muma and feel you can coach through the growing pains to wind up with a potential long term starter. 

Anderson's Pro Day was Monday, and he recorded a 6.72 3 cone and 3.99 shuttle.  If accurate, that tops all LBs at the combine.  He was already the fastest 40 at the combine for LBs at 4.42 as well.  I still have Muma higher, but both have 2nd round grades for me.

2 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Sorry Sauce, you don't get to be the 1st CB taken anymore. 

Those were great times by Stingley but that injury issue is still a pretty big issue.  Sauce is still right there with him and has way more high level recent production than Stingley Jr had the few times he was even healthy the past two years.

Jamal Pettigrew a former LSU TE who transferred to McNeese State and he is 6-7 247 ran a 4.67 40 with a 36.5 vertical.  Not quite Jelani Woods type athletic numbers but pretty damn impressive for a dude that big.  Is a little lighter than Woods but still outstanding, nuts how Pettigrew did not do basically anything in college even at NcNeese State.  Crazy being that big and that athletic and that unproductive.  

7 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Those were great times by Stingley but that injury issue is still a pretty big issue.  Sauce is still right there with him and has way more high level recent production than Stingley Jr had the few times he was even healthy the past two years.

Teams picking inside the top 10 are going to get extensive looks at him.  I'd imagine most teams will clear him medically.

6 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Teams picking inside the top 10 are going to get extensive looks at him.  I'd imagine most teams will clear him medically.

Still take Sauce over him. I could be wrong but id consider Stingley a higher bust candidate 

Agreed that I'd take Sauce first as well, but I actually have both in the top 5 of my big board.  All it will take is 1 team to give Stingley's medicals a green light, and have the mindset that he hasn't played a healthy game since 2019 when he was the best collegiate CB I've ever seen.  That could be as high as 2 or as low as 12.  I've got Gardner in a draft range of 3-7.