Colts trade QB Carson Wentz + 2nd to Commanders for 2nd + two 3rds

RaidersAreOne

13 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

He'll stay. He's not the problem for us.

I just don't know that he's the solution either.

Sounds like a fair take to me. 

That defense still needs a good amount of work.

Hopefully Kwesi can put in some work in the draft. I really liked him a lot when I listened to him speak and read about him. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Wentz can't handle even the threat of maybe competition. That spineless ginger would crumble so fast under the pressure.

Crazy how Eagles fans changed up on their once beloved QB…. 

I know the feeling with Goff

• Like 1

Wentz struggled with accountability in his last three seasons in Philadelphia and it hurt his standing with teammates and coaches. But it was the torn ACL that ended his 2017 season and denied him the Super Bowl run that revealed character defects and affected him in certain corners of the locker room.

Sometime before the championship game, Wentz voiced his displeasure with the Eagles’ success to a group of other injured players, sources with direct knowledge of the incident said. One of the players immediately confronted him and the two eventually had to be separated.

Wentz certainly had his supporters or those that sympathized with the obstacles he faced in Philly. If he was more successful, others would have likely been willing to overlook some of his personality quirks.

Y'all got a great one, Washington.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Ah but that was against TyGod Taylor. Gods can beat Gods, but a mortal like Davis Mills has no chance.

Against Davis Mills he had 4 TD, instead

the office jim GIF