2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

2 minutes ago, Ataal said:

It's the only social media I've ever used.  **shrug**  Well, unless we're counting Myspace.  

I'll hear no slander on MySpace. My youthful 20's mall screamo music jumping up when you go to my page was elite. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ataal said:

It's the only social media I've ever used.  **shrug**  Well, unless we're counting Myspace.  

I also had MySpace and Facebook. Deleted Facebook like a year or two ago. I thought I’d miss it with as much time as I spent scrolling on there, but honestly it’s kind of refreshing not seeing all that crap. I think I have a Twitter, but I don’t use it and I think the same applies for Instagram. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'll hear no slander on MySpace. My youthful 20's mall screamo music jumping up when you go to my page was elite. 

I was a teenager and mine was heavily Sublime based. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I also had MySpace and Facebook. Deleted Facebook like a year or two ago. I thought I’d miss it with as much time as I spent scrolling on there, but honestly it’s kind of refreshing not seeing all that crap. I think I have a Twitter, but I don’t use it and I think the same applies for Instagram. 

Facebook is the only way I know how to keep in contact with people I know.  I don't use my phone for calling...or texting...or...you know what?  I have no idea why I'm paying $100+ a month for a phone.  Oh, to check my Facebook, maybe.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

What is the chance we can get jets 4th pick in the draft? Or 10th pick with our 2nd round pick swap for jets early 2nd.

No WR has ever gone for that much.. I think we'd be lucky to get 10th overall for him tbh

Edited by adamq

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

What is the chance we can get jets 4th pick in the draft? Or 10th pick with our 2nd round pick swap for jets early 2nd.

The 10th overall pick is worth more than the entire Hill and Adams package, so I have to imagine that is the absolute max.