2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Sorry, I left out the top corner part 😂

So MM is just saying we will be in on one of the top corners? Good, something I've been asking for. Gilmore makes the most sense to me. 

7 minutes ago, 9erFreak77 said:

What will Gilmore cost in free agency do you think?.

I've been saying something around 3 years 42-44M with the 3rd year being a team option. So Gilmore sees around 26-30M in the next two years. 

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So MM is just saying we will be in on one of the top corners? Good, something I've been asking for. Gilmore makes the most sense to me. 

I've been saying something around 3 years 42-44M with the 3rd year being a team option. So Gilmore sees around 26-30M in the next two years. 

I was thinking around 14 mill a year…..so i could live with your numbers 👍🏻

7 minutes ago, adamq said:

I would be pumped to get him on a multi year deal.. still only 27 years old and would presumably be a lot cheaper than the older guys 

I would be happy with any upgrade at corner… having to put up with Norman’s stupid penalties was exhausting lol.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 9erFreak77 said:

I was thinking around 14 mill a year…..so i could live with your numbers 👍🏻

Can't think he's getting much more than that tbh.

20 minutes ago, adamq said:

I would be pumped to get him on a multi year deal.. still only 27 years old and would presumably be a lot cheaper than the older guys 

Been mainly an slot corner aside from last season. If we bring in, I have to think it will be to replace K'waun. 

15 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Been mainly an slot corner aside from last season. If we bring in, I have to think it will be to replace K'waun. 

I wonder if it would be possible to get Hayward to be our other outside guy and King for the slot? I have no clue what kind of money these guys will demand, fwiw

32 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Payton should not have retired LOL.

What players will NO give in return? 

That's the part I can't figure. They can move Davenport, but all of their key players cost more to trade than keep and they can do that with the cap. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, adamq said:

I wonder if it would be possible to get Hayward to be our other outside guy and King for the slot? I have no clue what kind of money these guys will demand, fwiw

I honestly think both of them would not cost a huge amount, 2nd tier FA’s

• Like 2