2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

6 minutes ago, struby3 said:

How in the F does Baalke have a job? That dude is clueless. It actually makes me mad that somebody so incompetent gets to run an NFL front office.

Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

We should call Jax about shenault 

Only if we move him to RB. He is a very bad wide receiver.

In fact, he is the exact type of wide receiver that Kyle will hate. He does not run precise routes. He does not read coverages well. He generally looks clueless as a WR until he has the ball in his hands 

I understand why people think he's good, he's a physical specimen, but he isn't a skilled football player. 

1 minute ago, P_locniners said:

Welp, DJ Jones went to the Broncos. 3 years $30 million. I was hoping we could get him back

Wouldn't be so concerned about it if I had ever at any point been a kinlaw fan lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Wouldn't be so concerned about it if I had ever at any point been a kinlaw fan lol

Yeah, they are two completely different players to me. I hoped, since we lost Tomlinson, that DJ would turn into a priority.

I am hopeful that Kinlaw can turn out to be the player we hoped when he got drafted, but I don’t expect it at this point. 

we need to sign someone quick, just to ease the mood. We just lost our top two FA’s

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

Welp, DJ Jones went to the Broncos. 3 years $30 million. I was hoping we could get him back

Yes!!! So happy for DJ man, he deserved a big pay day. 

I think they will prioritize bringing back Key. Kinlaw is a good run defender but Key will be needed in the nickel packages. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yes!!! So happy for DJ man, he deserved a big pay day. 

I think they will prioritize bringing back Key. Kinlaw is a good run defender but Key will be needed in the nickel packages. 

I'm interested in Goldman too. Cut do he doesn't count against comp formula and can help hold up the middle