2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

8 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Now I'm getting Antsy..

I was hoping we'd get someone to help out Bosa......

Nah. This was always going to be the way. At this point there's a good chance that Key will be back. I'd be surprised if Jordan Willis isn't back as well. I think that this was always going to be the way they handled their business on the other edge spot. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Nah. This was always going to be the way. At this point there's a good chance that Key will be back. I'd be surprised if Jordan Willis isn't back as well. I think that this was always going to be the way they handled their business on the other edge spot. 

Personally, I'd be disappointed to bring Key back. He had a good run of 5-6 games in which he was creating chaos back there. But it was all manufactured. He's not an inside rusher, he just happened to have opportunities there. If he was at least an average rusher from the outside, and mixed in some rushes from the inside, he'd have value in my eyes. But every time he was outside, he was slow and completely swallowed by offensive tackles. I hope some team will look at his sack total and offer him money. Each NFL player deserves a payday. But I feel like he's going to disappoint the team that pays him more than a back of the rotation type of guy. At the same time, I look forward for the next project Kocurek will restore and flip. 

2 minutes ago, 9erFreak77 said:

Caufield is a little guy, the cat i named Lance is a main coon they get massive lol.

Big Z - you have options here. Zdeno Chara or Nikita Zadorov - Zadorov seems to be passed around a lot these days, he may end up playing on the Habs. 

4 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Big Z - you have options here. Zdeno Chara or Nikita Zadorov - Zadorov seems to be passed around a lot these days, he may end up playing on the Habs. 

Zaradov maybe but Chara? Not sure if you no the history between the Bruins and Canadiens….i absolutely hate the Bruins and anyone who play on or has ever played for them lol.

4 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

Oh

lol, wasn't it Chandler Jones who posted that big thing about his next destination not being about money and how he wanted to win another championship and be used correctly? Enter the Raiders. I know they have a new staff and a good QB, but he just entered into what is now probably the best division in football, a title I felt belonged to the NFC West for the last 5 years probably. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 9erFreak77 said:

Are they in on Wagner too then? Lol

I can't see that. 

I'm shocked that they gave Al-Shaair a second round tender, tbh. He now makes nearly twice what Greenlaw makes